Could it be a good solution for the server???

Is the amx_pika necessary on the server?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is the amx_pika necessary on the server?

• Yes, but only use it for those who enter the server while being blacklisted.
    • No, the commands and the blacklist are enough.
    • I do not know

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/30/2021 at 10:00 PM

Good family ❤️

Lately there are several players who are dedicated to spamming names, spamming, using hacks, etc. We ban those players, but they use VPN and ANTI-DESTROY to get back to the server.
Typical players who only try to ruin the server, but who do not succeed with the active admins.
I'm sorry to say that the black list does not work well at all.
I'll tell you something; There is a 9-year-old boy (I think) named Master.z, they banned him for 60 minutes for being too heavy asking for ammo packs.
The next day the boy named SAID.DZ came, we banned him again for continuing to ask for ammo.
But he came back using VPN, they gave him permanent ban + destroy, but he came back as if nothing, we put him on a permanent black list, but I don't know how he did to enter THE SERVER WITH BLACK LIST.
I propose that they put amx_pika (Only for Boses, Founder and Owners) so that those hackers do not step on the server again or so that they are afraid of us, that they know that we mark our territory and that if they want to play they can play, but without hacks.
The idea is very positive, there will be fewer hackers and more players, if the server can only be protected without any problem.

Edited by Necro12
  • I love it 5
  • Surprised 1

7 minutes ago, DeepPurple said:

The idea is very good. But I think that for the moment putting the ips addresses in the blacklist is enough.

What I am trying to say in the SAID.DZ example (the example is real) is the following;
It is in black list, but it returns to the server with black list easily.

Setting amx_pika to SAID I highly doubt it will go back to the server using VPN and ANTI-DESTROY

18 minutes ago, Omar xD said:

Even with this command he can still join server. 

the blacklist is good 

One question omar, if I used amx_pika "Omar xD", do you think you would go back to the server?

I would not go back in, and if I did, I would go in, but without hacks, remember that you would lose important files, I would bother to reinstall the Cs and put all those hacks, commands,...

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, Necro12 said:

One question omar, if I used amx_pika "Omar xD", do you think you would go back to the server?

I would not go back in, and if I did, I would go in, but without hacks, remember that you would lose important files, I would bother to reinstall the Cs and put all those hacks, commands,...

Bro if he have anti ban and use VPN even pike don't work on him 

7 minutes ago, Omar xD said:

Bro if he have anti ban and use VPN even pike don't work on him 

In amx_pika you have to reinstall the Cs, place Ip's of servers, commands and put the hacks again...
The amx_destroy / ban, you just have to change ips and press buttons to remove unban and destroy.
It must be said that we are talking about an effective but "dangerous" command in the hands of low ranks, that is why I proposed myself for ranks (BOSSES-FOUNDERS-OWNERS)

there is anti pika bro.. 

so it's useless. 

1 hour ago, Necro12 said:

In amx_pika you have to reinstall the Cs, place Ip's of servers, commands and put the hacks again...
The amx_destroy / ban, you just have to change ips and press buttons to remove unban and destroy.
It must be said that we are talking about an effective but "dangerous" command in the hands of low ranks, that is why I proposed myself for ranks (BOSSES-FOUNDERS-OWNERS)

Finally, I've been waiting for this proposal. This is the best idea to prevent the player who uses hacks or trolling. Just to let you know, the blacklist isn't that effective. In the end, please don't close this topic with the reason of "We have online admins to handle the problem, this will ensure the hacker to not come back to the server.".

Hi everyone.

As a game developer I have the best solution for your issue since I have dealt with this issue myself in my servers in past.

Let's straight ahead move to the solution.

Instead of banning them from entering the server, break them and thier mind psychologically.

My psychologically, I mean make them fed up, tired and annoyed.

Q. How to do that ?

A. Punish them by thier IP, everytime they join the server.

Q. What kind of psychological punishment ?

A. Good question, we punish them by simply doing 3 things.

1. Fade thier screen to black permanently.

2. Gag them permanently.

3. Set their next attack time to very large                 amount such as 99999999999.

Note. The above 3 things can be easily done by a simple plugin, but keep in mind that the victim should not get the idea that he is being punished. You gotta frame it in such a way that for the victim it makes him feel like something is wrong with his game or something similar. To that do not include and sound and chat messages when you punish the victim.

That's it.

This solution is 100% tested and it works.

If you need the above plugin then I can provide it too. Just dm me server manager. 😎

Thank you for your time.

• Surprised 1