[Rejected] Report bisky

¤ Your name: Mr.baba.

¤ Claimed Admin name: Bisky 

¤ Date and time: 13:34 server time

¤ Reason of complaint: i said to a player "scared" and he gagged me for insulting (scared is an insult?) but i was hide with lm and Bisky was assassin and he gagged me so i cant put lm and he killed me . thats the real reason he gagged me. (ggagin a player so he cant put lm and kill in mod OMG) 

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo):  Here is the Proof

I was Waiting for your report because i was pretty sure that you will make it, heh. 

You probably forgot about the main reason of receiving gag, but no worries, i ll remind you. 

Also, the way that you are talking with others, like ur a boss or something, ur an aroggant person and we had a little dispute about 2-3 days Ago when you destroyed the players lm and i slayed you for that and u started saying "bad admins" and so on.. I won't tolerate this type of behavior. 

And also, i didn't gagged you so you cannot place lm and i can kill you, this is a dumb reason. 🙂

There you go, the reason that u got gagged. 

https://postimg.cc/06Ft0jtQ

Acum 57 minute, Danywex a spus:

I was Waiting for your report because i was pretty sure that you will make it, heh. 

You probably forgot about the main reason of receiving gag, but no worries, i ll remind you. 

Also, the way that you are talking with others, like ur a boss or something, ur an aroggant person and we had a little dispute about 2-3 days Ago when you destroyed the players lm and i slayed you for that and u started saying "bad admins" and so on.. I won't tolerate this type of behavior. 

And also, i didn't gagged you so you cannot place lm and i can kill you, this is a dumb reason. 🙂

There you go, the reason that u got gagged. 

https://postimg.cc/06Ft0jtQ

you can't gag someone by saying  looser , and  yeah u gagged me so i cant put lm and u can easily kill me , also you cant say ( u did something before 2-3 days and i gagged u today ) , i think you just defending urself , i told to him "looser" coz we went to a fragg battle and i won also he kept calling me looser too or kinda noob but why u gagged just me ? and yeah may i seems arogant but there is nothing to gag me . You're acting boss coz u got ftp but i guess thats because of you activity coz u know nothing about how to manage a server doing those stupid things gaggin for not puting lm in ur mod

Of course i am defending myself, what do you mean? 😂 U made a complain and i have to defend because the complain is direct to me, right? 

But i m not defending with what happened 2-3 days ago, i also could've gag you at that Time for your words and for your arrogance.

Also, i assume the gag that was for "looser" and the way that you were talking to others like, also, let me know, do you have a screenshot where that guy made you a looser? 

And i find it funny how you can say that i gagged you just so i can kill you, this is abusrd. I am not a score player 😂

You are still beign arogant even on forum by pretending ur an angel on server, but you're not. 

Also, i have to inform you, dear friend, that i don't have access to ftp:)

Acum 1 minut, myCro a spus:

@乡мя.ЪคЪค™ based on the response you got for your complaint how would you act if you were the Boss of this server? What kind of punishment would you give and/or what kind of final verdict?

he is just lying to escape , im not acting bossy im just playing normally but this guy did an absurd thing for a manager but anyway if u mean it really i would have warned him this time and in the next accepted report i would down him -1 if ya asking for my opinion 

Acum 29 minute, tsemaa a spus:

He did not abuse any commands, also, i backup @Danywex.

I also saw you talking like you own something here, or arrogant with others.

Please don't make a report for just a gag, it's not sustained by any solid evidence in the first place or second place

as i said maybe i am ARROGANT but there is no reason to go against me , i can act how i want since im not making troubles or insulting anyone or breaing rules right ?

2 minutes ago, 乡мя.ЪคЪค™ said:

he is just lying to escape , im not acting bossy im just playing normally but this guy did an absurd thing for a manager but anyway if u mean it really i would have warned him this time and in the next accepted report i would down him -1 if ya asking for my opinion 

Let's try for this time both if you to behave on the server, especially you as making someone a loser is an insult and the gag was given with a solid reason.

Topic closed.

• I love it 3