[Solved] Report Admin HaMzA

¤ Your name:Techno!

¤ Claimed Admin name: HaMzA

¤ Date and time: 5/4/2021    11:50

¤ Reason of complaint:  He bought Assasin and he didnt attack his friends, i said to him attack all and he said to me go to hell... Ps : I dont know who has done this terrible Admins or Elders like him.

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo):  Here

hahahahahhhah hamza you are not a man , You are like a girls , you were like a boss in server and now u lie , there were to that was with knife , waiting for u to kill jp man and get that. So u show how much man u are.

I am vert old player and it doesnt need to learn from anyone of u admins bcs u dont know rules yet , u are just lower players and you should read and learn more to get alive that admin 

Edited by Techno

2 minutes ago, Techno said:

hahahahahhhah hamza no eres un hombre, eres como una chica, eras como un jefe en el servidor y ahora mientes, había que hacerlo con un cuchillo, esperando que mataras a jp man y obtengas eso. Así que muestra cuánto hombre eres.

I ask you respect this is a report to solve a hamza error not for both of you to insult each other if you make this report with respect

2 hours ago, Techno said:

hahahahahhhah hamza you are not a man , You are like a girls 

Techno you are a player and now you do a report and your proof not clean 100% 

and now you disrespect our mate that's not a good thing you report him just for 3 words "go to the hell " and now you saying for hamza you are not man

anyway you should to respect admins,players,managers...

then all will respect you brother 🙂 

3 minutes ago, S U P R E M E 提 said:

Techno you are a player and now you do a report and your proof not clean 100% 

and now you disrespect our mate that's not a good thing you report him just for 3 words "go to the hell " and now you saying for hamza you are not man

anyway you should to respect admins,players,managers...

then all will respect you brother 🙂 

Really? What does it matter how many words there are? Fu*k you is only 2 words and there’s plenty of racist phrases you can make using 2 or 3 words, does that make them appropriate? One word is all that’s needed to generate something offensive, not an entire paragraph expressing one’s anger, so I don’t see the logic you’re using here

16 minutes ago, SatanKlaus said:

Really? What does it matter how many words there are? Fu*k you is only 2 words and there’s plenty of racist phrases you can make using 2 or 3 words, does that make them appropriate? One word is all that’s needed to generate something offensive, not an entire paragraph expressing one’s anger, so I don’t see the logic you’re using here

zm_fox_v20000

do you see the proof before you reply here or what ?

and you don't understand what i mean 

both of them do a mistake and about techno he report our mate bcs he doesn't respect him and now he say for him you are not a man 

that's not a good thing and you are manager u can hide this reply because it's very bad reply he disrespect him 

i told him repsect other then all will respect you that's all