[Ramadan Kareem] - كل عام وجميع الأمة الاسلامية بخير

The GodFather

- As i posted in past years    i'll post this year & i Hope to publish also in the coming years as well. -

"Only 3 days are separated from the blessed month Ramadan or also known as Ramazan.
Month of repentance, obedience and fasting - For us, It's the best month of the year;
In it, all the people fast for a full day and eat at a certain time after sunset, without forgetting helping the poor/needy, There is a prayer called "Taraweeh" that we offer except to God Almighty 

At night All Muslims Go out and Child Play,

We stop Some bad stuffs such Smoking, Drugs & bad habits, We just back to the right road and help each others."

File:002185 Al-Baqarah UsmaniScript.png

blC2Whx.png

On this occasion i wish to all our musulmans in this community or over the world full health and happiness 
#Happy_Ramadan To ALL MUSLIMS AROUND WORLD.

The GodFather aka [TGF] - CSBD ADMINISTRATOR

• I love it 36
  • Brainy 2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
( شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ )
في هذه المناسبة الجميلة والرائعة اتقدم بالتهنئة القلبية الحارة للجميع الاصدقاء بمناسبة حلول شهر رمضان الكريم اعاده الله علينا بالخير والمحبة كل عام وانتم بألف خير وتقبل الله طاعاتنا واعمالنا
  • I love it 1