Sari la conținut

Disappointed


Techno

Postări Recomandate

I want to tell that im so disappointed to this server not about the server but about admins. Today i got ban for wall From owner Lycianan. To play good with headset is wall for Lycianan.

Anyway No one can stop me to join in that server bcs i can change ip in everytime in everysecond and no one can catch me. But i dont know how has this server Amaranth or lycianan , but if this server is Amaranths server , i feel so bad for him because he has so unexperience admins and owner. Admins are very nice guys and they know their job but many admins dont know rules first. I have known nice admins , and Shaury that he change my mind that he is nice admin. Anyway bcs of this Lycianan move i will leave this server not because i have been banned permanently but from admins experience ,because i can join in every second there, i can change name and its easy to be there, i have anti ban that i have personally made that antiban, but i dont use that for one server that Owner is unexperience.

Anyway.

Hope u the best. Thanks you for chance to Amaranth.

  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

You think that u can stop me ?? 
if u say that u have more than i have hair , then i should be without hair 🤣. Anyway If u say that proof is wall, u  showed yourself and your experience. 

Anyway i dont need proof bcs i know who i am and what i have. If u are too sure about my wall, why u didnt say me to examinate about hack test. 

But Your experience is to high to do that 😉

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Yes i know , he can give 100 proofs but no one can't prove what exactly he want. Anyway 1 fact for you guys , for that owner with experience, i play with friends there and we talk , and when they are alive they give me info bcs we play with headsets. And that proof with lower tunnel that i scope there, he was my friend and every round we play against eachother. Anyway u have experience and u call it wall, Good job , keep ban players and admins with experience like me.  You think i win anything if i play with wall.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

 

2 hours ago, AHMEDAJINI said:

I agree with you 100% Lyca, I saw him and took several demos to confirm it, But what kept me from baned him he is admin 👍

Agreed with him all day and all night . Normally that one with experience admin understand well who has wall and who no Ye good job. Other pro players dont say that Techno! has wall. Only Lycianan and u that are pro admins with experience🤣. I saw all proofs and didnt make me anything , all kills i have info about them by my friend, by noise that they make and by instict. Anyway u have experience (that ur experience make me laugh alot seriously). I have played more servers then Lycianan have pee in his bathroom. I have very good rank in csgo. i have been in many servers top players and one Good day Someone that come from nowhere make me ban for wall. The Irony of the life. 

This admins make me feel bad for the server not for my ban bcs i join whenever i want.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

17 hours ago, LycaNiaN said:

Why?

I think you need some glasess to see :).

Or do you want more demos? 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nm4jqc6y8pn7l2a/techno.rar/file

Maybe he used wall hack, but this demo is too short to proof something! He is playing with awp... Zoom and wait for action - this could be second version. 

I am playing so long this game and I am always completely predict when someone will fly out of somewhere and it looks like I have wall hack too. If you playing so long, then you almost know how everybody play and where they could be if there is mostly dust2. 

Editat de NewBie?
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

6 hours ago, NewBie? said:

Maybe he used wall hack, but this demo is too short to proof something! He is playing with awp... Zoom and wait for action - this could be second version. 

I am playing so long this game and I am always completely predict when someone will fly out of somewhere and it looks like I have wall hack too. If you playing so long, then you almost know how everybody play and where they could be if there is mostly dust2. 

Ok, i understand you, but think a little bit.

There are some phases where he had no way of knowing how many players are coming and when they are coming.
The one in the catacombs, he had no way of knowing, a player came out on the shorts, he waited for the second one to kill him. And there are many phases from which you can realize that it has a wall.

 

  

17 hours ago, Techno said:

 

Agreed with him all day and all night . Normally that one with experience admin understand well who has wall and who no Ye good job. Other pro players dont say that Techno! has wall. Only Lycianan and u that are pro admins with experience🤣. I saw all proofs and didnt make me anything , all kills i have info about them by my friend, by noise that they make and by instict. Anyway u have experience (that ur experience make me laugh alot seriously). I have played more servers then Lycianan have pee in his bathroom. I have very good rank in csgo. i have been in many servers top players and one Good day Someone that come from nowhere make me ban for wall. The Irony of the life. 

This admins make me feel bad for the server not for my ban bcs i join whenever i want.

Bro, you are steam off and you speak about csgo? 

Go on csgo and play like you say with non-steam.

  • Ador 1
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Steam come see my link and see , come to csgo to show u what is pro player bcs u dont know yet what pro is called. 

 

 

 

About short how many i missed one shot and is other police , and other police came , they were with different uniform. And everytime they come from short because i go every round mid lane mostly and u hear them every round that they push. If u are experienced u should know that polices always push long and short when they dont see any terrorist. Like every server in dust2 when they 32/32

And i said that i play with 2 friends that give me info, anyway u cant understand bcs u have experience. 

Editat de Techno
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

1 hour ago, Techno said:

Steam come see my link and see , come to csgo to show u what is pro player bcs u dont know yet what pro is called. 

 

 

 

About short how many i missed one shot and is other police , and other police came , they were with different uniform. And everytime they come from short because i go every round mid lane mostly and u hear them every round that they push. If u are experienced u should know that polices always push long and short when they dont see any terrorist. Like every server in dust2 when they 32/32

And i said that i play with 2 friends that give me info, anyway u cant understand bcs u have experience. 

Ok, play with your friends, you will stay banned.

  • Like 1
  • Genial 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
×
×
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.