Happy Birthday myCro!

Aysha

Happy Birthday ♥

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

Edited by Itz Moha

Wow, i've spent 1 year here, actually last year when i made this account it was your birthday! Wow, i cannot believe it. I remember you learned me a lot of things, i've did a big mistake when i almost was in STAFF Team... I wanna say sorry about that and for everything i've done in the past. Thank you for being the best colleague in Staff, for being a great friend, and of course we will be forever cause you are a good man doing a great job and i want to hug you in real life for that, you deserve the good words from me and from others. Thank you for spending half of the year even if i did mistakes, i want to say thank you, i miss you a lot and hope to see you back soon as possible, i will never forget you for being a nice guy, i will never! There you are, it's your birthday now, wish you a beautiful, great and awesome day in your life, i hope you are going to spend it much more with your beautiful girlfriend @Roselina ♣ flowers (hey sunshine), having a good life, to take driving license, everything! Spend more time with your family/friends and of course with your beautiful girl! Wish you all the health in this world and take care of you man. Happy birthday! You need to give me a  🍺 now. :))

Edited by Mindsphere.
  • I love it 4