Sari la conținut

Admin complaint (Shaury)

Techno

Postări Recomandate

* Nick:Techno!
* Nick of Admin: Shaury
* Reason of complaint: today he has gagged me 4 time for no reason, i dont know who owner of the server accept him as admin, and in westwood he makes other players leave with making noise and troll with them
* Date and time:before 5 minutes
* Proofs [Screenshot in console]:Here    another proof  here
* IP:185.175.254.54
* SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263226002/
* Other detail:He hate me and everytime he gag me., he gagged me for 11 min ,that no rules say that

Editat de Techno
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

What you expect from me babe? I respect the people, exact how they respect me, and btw.. you are not the first one which i give respect like that, gag 10 minutes for headache, but you know, when you are admin, 3h daily on server, and everyone know you and try to make jokes even if they don't know you and etc, i don't think u will be a good guy, let's say thanks that i didn't ban you for the threat with black face, alright? now sorry, i'm busy, i want to play a bit cuz i'm busy in weekend with the homeworks, go sing to another table, love you.

https://imgur.com/a/7XrBiZ6

Link spre comentariu

Ye and with that u should gag me? Nice admin . hahahahha u think u are god in server bcs u pay 2 euro for that vip? the problem is how this owners still keep u as a admin.

i dont need ur respect and i dont join for this. i joined to become top 1 as a player and i am and make this server with rules not to get trolled by low admins like u. the problem is that founder of this server dont join and when they joined here you become a chicken that respect rules and when they are not u become like you are owner of the server. anyway owners on this server should see this problems bcs with admins like u server will be very low with low admins like u

Link spre comentariu

28 minutes ago, Techno said:

Ye and with that u should gag me? Nice admin . hahahahha u think u are god in server bcs u pay 2 euro for that vip? the problem is how this owners still keep u as a admin.

i dont need ur respect and i dont join for this. i joined to become top 1 as a player and i am and make this server with rules not to get trolled by low admins like u. the problem is that founder of this server dont join and when they joined here you become a chicken that respect rules and when they are not u become like you are owner of the server. anyway owners on this server should see this problems bcs with admins like u server will be very low with low admins like u

Sorry for double post.

Let me tell you something:

The founders, @Amaranth & @LycaNiaN know what i'm doing, cuz i tell them. No, i'm not GOD in server, but the toxic players, like you, need to be treated corectly, gag 10 minutes headache. Did somebody said something about the VIP? Nah, so please just shut your mouth off. Make the server with rules? We have rules, but also treat like how they treats us.

You play for 3 days on server and you saw that i'm a chicken when they join? Bruh... stop speaking, you become a clown for real, they have FTP, and they check the FTP mostly. I'm not a low admin, actually i'm old, 1 year and they know me and what i do and how i treat players.

Let's wait @Amaranth answer, ok? And don't forget about this.

7 minutes ago, shVury said:

Ok, don't ask why you are permanently banned, have a nice week.

Link spre comentariu

hahhahaah toxic like me or like u that bcs u are admin make gag and slap and slay and ban whenever u want. I said not to make server with rules i said to respect the rules , but admins like u make players dont respect rules. if u are old u should be the best there as admin , thats why all insult you bcs u troll. HAAHAHHA look what u say  for permanent ban why? bcs u dont respect rules and im telling the truth. As i said u are a really haters, haters bcs is second report for u. 3 day , i have 1 month here and i see u for 1 hour in 2 days for week 😄 Good job. Other players and admins has respect for me ,bcs i respect every rules and dont troll. No one will respect u with ur troll and ur talk disrespectfull.

You are the only admin that make this things. I havent seen another like u. I dont care about you or other admins, i need to respect every person rules. if u said u are old , respect rules thats all. No need to say to others stop talk with me or i will ban to make pressure to player.
Anyway I think that Owners will understand my position what i want .

Link spre comentariu

Y0 m3n 7h3 sl4p thing was bcs u was afk in base what can I do, stop crying.. Look at my activity on gametracker on this month if u saw me 1h in 48h xDDD ye u toxic from the moment that u make me hater and I don't even know a shit abt u LMFAO

I'm special, that's why u don't see no one like me, u don't know me, enjoy and let's stop replying, @Amaranth I wait u bae. 

Link spre comentariu

I made this complaint for him that dont respect rules. It wasnt 1 time it was 3 or 4 that he gagged me for no reason. He has many times that slap me and make a pressure to players "move or i will slay" , and he banned me for no reason that rules say. I didnt insult i didnt hack and he banned. You are owner of server and this things that he did and still doing should be punished. If i had my own server i would not tolerate to my friends this things that he do. If u think that what he do is ok , ok reject this topic but when someone talk to others about rules, he shpuld respect by himself rules and then talk about rules

• Haha 1
  • Genial 1
Link spre comentariu

1 hour ago, Techno said:

I made this complaint for him that dont respect rules. It wasnt 1 time it was 3 or 4 that he gagged me for no reason. He has many times that slap me and make a pressure to players "move or i will slay" , and he banned me for no reason that rules say. I didnt insult i didnt hack and he banned. You are owner of server and this things that he did and still doing should be punished. If i had my own server i would not tolerate to my friends this things that he do. If u think that what he do is ok , ok reject this topic but when someone talk to others about rules, he shpuld respect by himself rules and then talk about rules

Maybe he overreacted and abused a little bit , but its not the end of the world for a gag and a slap to make all this scenes. Anywhy i will talk to him about it , so you can play in peace. 

PS: dont provoke with jokes , if you two dont get along with each other just play and ignore.

Topic closed.

• Ador 2
  • Genial 1
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.