Sari la conținut

NEWLIFEZM - LOOKING FOR STAFF [ HELPERS - PRE-MANAGERS ]


Postări Recomandate

New Start for NewLifeZm , we looking for new Staff aswell. 

 

Nickname:

Age:

Experinces as admin:

Your Country:

You can boost sometimes server?:

Can you be active at night? :

How many hours can you be active per day? :

 

Important: 

  • You must speak English Clearly no issue on it.
  • You Should Be Daily Active in server at Day and stay afk in night.
  • You Should Be Active On TS3/TeamSpeak3 Also If U Can.

 

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • 2 săptămâni mai târziu...
1 hour ago, SuNliGhT said:

Nickname:SuNliGhT

Age:17

Experinces as admin:Pre.Manger

Your Country:egypt

You can boost sometimes server?:it

Can you be active at night? :yes

How many hours can you be active per day? :From 6 to 12 nights

 

49 minutes ago, Hero.Com said:

Nickname:!_Hero_!

Age:17

Experinces as admin:it

Your Country:egypt

You can boost sometimes server?:it

Can you be active at night? :yes

How many hours can you be active per day? :All day long I will be active

cFcr3w1.png

You two were removed for having no experience as admin + toxics.

 

Next, next...

  • Ador 4
  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Apodo: @inmortal

Años: 15

Experiencias como administrador: aquí soy moderador 

Tu país: Venezuela

¿Puedes impulsar el servidor a veces ?: Si y muchas 

¿Puedes estar activo por la noche? : Si

¿Cuántas horas puede estar activo al día? : 4 o 5

 

PD: I just want you to give me a chance to show you how loyal I am to this server and that it can bring a lot of good things to the server, I just want a chance. Regarding the activity, I have already told many people what happens, the error I have in the cs. Please take a chance and I'll show you that I can. thanks

Quiero ser pre-manager pls 

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

39 minutes ago, inmortal said:

Apodo: @inmortal

Años: 15

Experiencias como administrador: aquí soy moderador 

Tu país: Venezuela

¿Puedes impulsar el servidor a veces ?: Si y muchas 

¿Puedes estar activo por la noche? : Si

¿Cuántas horas puede estar activo al día? : 4 o 5

 

PD: I just want you to give me a chance to show you how loyal I am to this server and that it can bring a lot of good things to the server, I just want a chance. Regarding the activity, I have already told many people what happens, the error I have in the cs. Please take a chance and I'll show you that I can. thanks

Quiero ser pre-manager pls 

 :rejected:

if you want upgrade you can make request for it in section Admin only "Upgrade Request" 

29 minutes ago, 王v̀́à́m̀́p̀́ì́r̀́è́s̀́く said:

Nickname: VaMpIReS

Age: 17

Experience as admin: 2 yrs 

Your Country: egypt

You can boost sometimes server: maybe... 

Can you be active at night: ofc 

:accepted:

i'll give you a chance as helper, but believe me, this will be your last chance to join our staff

 

Note: if you asked for upgrade you will get removed directly + blackList

Send me nick/tag/pw via pm here or ts.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Nickname: REVOX

Age: 17

Experinces as admin: OWNER STREET ZM

Your Country: TUNISIA

You can boost sometimes server?: YEP

Can you be active at night? : SOMETIMES YESS

How many hours can you be active per day?:  7_10 H / IN HOLIDAYS 14_22H

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Nickname: ISLEMMM

Age:17

Experinces as admin: I WAS ELDER IN ZOMBIE OLD SCHOOL AND  HELPER IN NEW LIFE ZOMBIE AND I HAD EXP IN ZOMBIE NEW WORLD

Your Country: TUNISIA

You can boost sometimes server?: YES 

Can you be active at night? :YES OF COURSE

How many hours can you be active per day? : 8H +

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

39 minutes ago, Revox said:

Nickname: REVOX

Age: 17

Experinces as admin: OWNER STREET ZM

Your Country: TUNISIA

You can boost sometimes server?: YEP

Can you be active at night? : SOMETIMES YESS

How many hours can you be active per day?:  7_10 H / IN HOLIDAYS 14_22H

0f1qLxE.png

As Pre-Manager.

Send me Nick / Pw / Tag on Forum or TS3 PM.

 

6 minutes ago, ^^ISLEM^^ said:

Nickname: ISLEMMM

Age:17

Experinces as admin: I WAS ELDER IN ZOMBIE OLD SCHOOL AND  HELPER IN NEW LIFE ZOMBIE AND I HAD EXP IN ZOMBIE NEW WORLD

Your Country: TUNISIA

You can boost sometimes server?: YES 

Can you be active at night? :YES OF COURSE

How many hours can you be active per day? : 8H +

0f1qLxE.png

As Moderator.

Send me Nick / Pw / Tag on Forum or TS3 PM.

 

 

Next,next...

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

On 2/13/2021 at 6:19 PM, UltimaTexCS said:

Nickname:(UltimaTeX)

Age:18

Experinces as admin:yes

Your Country:

You can boost sometimes server?:

Can you be active at night? :

How many hours can you be active per day? :

 

cFcr3w1.png

Respect the model and complete all its steps, you were recently removed for inactivity.

 

 

Next, next...

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

12 minutes ago, DONE said:


Nickname:DONE

Age:18

Experinces as admin:yes

Your Country: algeria

You can boost sometimes server?:yes

Can you be active at night? :yes ican

How many hours can you be active per day? 7h+

0f1qLxE.png

As Administrator.

Send me Nick / Pw / Tag on Forum or TS3 PM.

 

 

Next,next...

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

  Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

×
×
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.