Sari la conținut
CSBD NEWS
  • CSBD Community in partnership with Krond Solutions: counterstrike 1.6 servers - 12 euros
  • RECRUTĂM MODERATORI

Dacă dorești să faci parte din echipa CSBLACKDEVIL te așteptăm cu o cerere!
    Aplica aici

Zombie Plague 6.2

Recommended due to the high level of professional development and configuration, designed to create a luxurious atmosphere of the most played game in the world, we help lovers zombie mode and offer for sale Zombie Plague 6.2 addons.
    Buy Addons

Want learn more about FTP Use

Postări Recomandate

Hello @JozeSan! I will tell you one by one.

1. To give rank to any player that you want to add an admin, it's very easy. You must go to addons/amxmodx/configs and find for a folder named users.ini, open it. After you open it read carefully what rank you want to give to a player, for example you have some letters from a to u, you can find the letters and to see what the letters contains. 

Example: letter a contains immunity to that player if you add it, and so on. I think it must say in that folder what the letters contains. 

After that, you must go down down and there you need to add some admins, you can follow everything on this video you want to know. 

Follow the steps on that video. 

2. About new rank it's about plugin i think, if not, you can see on users.ini also if there's ranks there, if not, there is a plugin, and you must contact @Mr.Love for that, if you also bought the addons from him.

If you want to know more about ranks or anything just answer and i will help you much as I can. Tell me if you understand everything i just wrote here. Sorry, my english is bad, i mean when i want to help and explain more, my english is very bad. I hope you understand. Have a great day/night. Peace! 

Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello @JozeSan

Well i dont know much about FTP but here is something that i have learnt, like after you download WinScp, you go to addons ---> amxmods ---> T    hen configs, and after that you open the notepad to save the informations about the admin that you want to add, and on the notepad you have all the information, maybe there you can add the new rank, or even add new guns, new addons etc etc...

#Regards from Agent 47'

Link spre post
    • V.I.P

Hello @JozeSan  How are u dude 

for ftp if u  buy the server from @Mr.Love  just Search on google gamepanel.or 

and this the link : https://gamepanel.ro/

u will find email & pw if u have it u will added them on this and will open ftp like this .JhXIwAy.png

then go to XCYdvmX.png

and next this go to : 

HQfk9sZ.png

and go to 0rGGDkk.png

and next this go  :

IVxCFMr.png

and next this go to : IBQMljh.png

and next this go to : gEyIFtV.png

u will find : uaD0qaN.png

clack and go to C3lzE8y.png 

this File u will all grades on server follow the access when u will added anything 

Thanks u for reply there if u need any help just talk me on pm or ts3 My name is @Loenex

i hope u learning from this ❤️ 

Good Luck ❤️ 

Link spre post

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
    Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

ABOUT US

7hj2E9e.png

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 60k members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world.

Donate for a beerbeer-icon.png

News & Updates

• Creează nouă...