[F.A.Q] Want learn more about FTP Use

JozeSan

Hello @JozeSan! I will tell you one by one.

1. To give rank to any player that you want to add an admin, it's very easy. You must go to addons/amxmodx/configs and find for a folder named users.ini, open it. After you open it read carefully what rank you want to give to a player, for example you have some letters from a to u, you can find the letters and to see what the letters contains. 

Example: letter a contains immunity to that player if you add it, and so on. I think it must say in that folder what the letters contains. 

After that, you must go down down and there you need to add some admins, you can follow everything on this video you want to know. 

Follow the steps on that video. 

2. About new rank it's about plugin i think, if not, you can see on users.ini also if there's ranks there, if not, there is a plugin, and you must contact @Mr.Love for that, if you also bought the addons from him.

If you want to know more about ranks or anything just answer and i will help you much as I can. Tell me if you understand everything i just wrote here. Sorry, my english is bad, i mean when i want to help and explain more, my english is very bad. I hope you understand. Have a great day/night. Peace! 

• I love it 3
  • Like 1

Hello @JozeSan

Well i dont know much about FTP but here is something that i have learnt, like after you download WinScp, you go to addons ---> amxmods ---> T    hen configs, and after that you open the notepad to save the informations about the admin that you want to add, and on the notepad you have all the information, maybe there you can add the new rank, or even add new guns, new addons etc etc...

#Regards from Agent 47'

Hello @JozeSan  How are u dude 

for ftp if u  buy the server from @Mr.Love  just Search on google gamepanel.or 

and this the link : https://gamepanel.ro/

u will find email & pw if u have it u will added them on this and will open ftp like this .JhXIwAy.png

then go to XCYdvmX.png

and next this go to : 

HQfk9sZ.png

and go to 0rGGDkk.png

and next this go  :

IVxCFMr.png

and next this go to : IBQMljh.png

and next this go to : gEyIFtV.png

u will find : uaD0qaN.png

clack and go to C3lzE8y.png 

this File u will all grades on server follow the access when u will added anything 

Thanks u for reply there if u need any help just talk me on pm or ts3 My name is @Loenex

i hope u learning from this ❤️ 

Good Luck ❤️ 

• Brainy 1