Sari la conținut
CSBD NEWS
  • CSBD Community in partnership with Krond Solutions: counterstrike 1.6 servers - 12 euros
  • RECRUTĂM MODERATORI

Dacă dorești să faci parte din echipa CSBLACKDEVIL te așteptăm cu o cerere!
    Aplica aici

Zombie Plague 6.2

Recommended due to the high level of professional development and configuration, designed to create a luxurious atmosphere of the most played game in the world, we help lovers zombie mode and offer for sale Zombie Plague 6.2 addons.
    Buy Addons

Theme Update - share your feedback!

Postări Recomandate

Hello zombies,

We have chosen a new theme for our forum. Which is your opinion about it? Do you found any bugs?  Share your feedback here!

===============================================

Salutare tuturor,

Am ales o nouă temă pentru forumul nostru. Ce parere aveti?

• Ador 8
    • Like 1
    • Genial 1
    • Putereee! 1
    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello , nice update but i think need more work 

like the cover 7/10 i think we can do better than that , also some small things need to be better than 

Thank you for this wonderful update , i like it ❤️ 

• Ador 2
    • Genial 1
    Link spre post
    11 minutes ago, HiTLeR. said:

Hello , nice update but i think need more work 

like the cover 7/10 i think we can do better than that , also some small things need to be better than 

Thank you for this wonderful update , i like it ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Loenex said:

That good dude but we this want more work for cover ❤️ 

Waiting for your help 😄

• Ador 1
    • Haha 4
    Link spre post

Well,

All what can i say is that a Professional Theme, that is what was missing all this time. FINALLY, happy to see some creativity on theme especially that christmas is around the corner & for that we need some new touches for background!
    There is a small note i want to say it which is about sub-forums. they must be fixed asap for a better and easy look.

#TGF_REGARDS

Link spre post

I love the fast, I feel more fast in the community. but the model has some mistakes, like the color, and the width of the banner should be more less , and when i scroll for up or down the background is appear for some moment 0.01 sec.

And the avatar have white border that is tooo ugly for the good avatars.

6/10 ❤️

I LOVE THE MORE FAST IN THE FORUM ❤️ 

Link spre post
    11 minutes ago, AL_MAOT said:

I love the fast, I feel more fast in the community. but the model has some mistakes, like the color, and the width of the banner should be more less , and when i scroll for up or down the background is appear for some moment 0.01 sec.

And the avatar have white border that is tooo ugly for the good avatars.

6/10 ❤️

I LOVE THE MORE FAST IN THE FORUM ❤️ 

Waiting for new banners from you guys. I really don have any ideas about new banners. Some help me!

Link spre post

Hello,, it is good and the design is very elegant but my opinion is that there is a problem you it needs banner that are appropriate for the site and everything will be good after that ... i can suggest that you see on YouTube there are more than one banners. Choose the one you want and edit it and we will help you with this

Link spre post

let me say this theme is way to better than old one , cool af i kinda like it xD , i am sure this uptade will please members ^^

Link spre post
    • V.I.P

It's a beautiful theme, and better from the others. I don't like the pink/fuchsia, and the logo at the left. 

I think red (#810c0c) and blue (#0c4681) should be better, otherwise, it's nice.

Also if you want add this image https://i.imgur.com/73c6ugI.jpg or https://2img.net/i.imgur.com/EkabZPg.jpg as background, because a city (?) at a gaming forum doesnt fit, at least in my opinion.

Link spre post

not bad but maybe need more improvement idk its just only with me or with all Screenshot so solve this issue and 2nd thing add Decrease front page size for fast load 3rd is optimization background image size 4th is add icon with category for more attractive i know its startup obviously you will improve time by time take you time and more improve 😊   

Link spre post

Frankly, it is an excellent change, especially at this time, but what I did not like very much is the background (the city picture). I think there is better than it.

Link spre post

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
    Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

ABOUT US

7hj2E9e.png

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 60k members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world.

Donate for a beerbeer-icon.png

News & Updates

• Creează nouă...