[Rejected] Request admin

mohmaed

uviTR2Y.png Nick: {M.A.S.T.E.R} ABOu AHMAED
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Mostafa yakout.
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 19 Years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): playing cs1.6 for 5 years old, cs:go / rocket league for 1 year 
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria - Djelfa .
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a friendly person who can realize you by your actions, I appreciate my friends and i love playing football ,i like Joking with my friends even bad jokes sometimes i also support/help whoever needs any kind of help. i'm getting nervous when someone spam for no obvious reason.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: friendly - Loyal and respectful 
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: lazy a bit - hate the liars 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i was leader of uploaders / co-leader of vgrs / and an old staff member 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Devil's Club - World of games - Devil Harmony.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: VGR Project - Devil Harmony - Journalists project .
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): speaking english as 8/10 / arabic 10/10 .
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i'm using TS3 with an active microphone.
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): as long as i can .

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Steam - Instagram - Facebook .
uviTR2Y.png Last request: my first one .