Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

G h o s t l y.

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Ghostly.
uviTR2Y.png Real nameDylan
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 15 years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Counter Strike 1.6 3 or 4 hours per day, Paladins 5 hours a day
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Venezuela, Barquisimeto State Lara
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am hard-working, active, I like things to be done well, I really like games, I really like to eat, watch television, play with my brothers, I like all animals to give them food and I really like being in the community. I also like going out to the streets.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I am very patient, I like to earn things with effort and dedication
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I'm a bit antisocial, shy, and I trust people very quickly

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  Well, now I'm Co-Leader of Latin Recruit, member of Jounalists, Devil Harmony, Dealer, GoG and Devil memoir
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Latin Recruit, Journalists, Devil Harmony, Devil Memoir, GoG, Dealer.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: I like all the projects, so I would like to take care of the ones I have been in
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Spanish 10/10, English 7/10
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes i have ts3 and microphone
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Months, maybe years

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: TS3, PM, FACEBOOK
uviTR2Y.png Last request: -

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1
  • Choco 1

4 hours ago, GhOst- said:

uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Latin Recruit, Journalists, Devil Harmony, Devil Memoir, GoG, Dealer.

I think you recently joined the projects and I see your activity in each project, first I leave you some easy questions

1.- Why do you want to be a moderator and join the staff?
2.- How did you help the community?
3.- Do you trust your current friends in the community?
4.- 230x12 = ??? 

• I love it 3
  • Haha 5
  • Brainy 1
  • Choco 1

5 hours ago, GhOst- said:

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects

Hello @GhOst- please complete your request as Drako said . (edit the topic you got 24 hrs)

5 hours ago, GhOst- said:

uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am hard-working, active, I like things to be done well, I really like games, I really like to eat, watch television, play with my brothers, I like all animals to give them food and I really like being in the community. I also like going out to the streets.

I have a few questions :

• What are the hard works you done to our community ? (in what way) :
  • Since you are an animal lover , Have you helped any animals in your life ? :
  • How do you handle your stress / depression ? :

Take your time .

• I love it 2

16 hours ago, -Dark said:

I think you recently joined the projects and I see your activity in each project, first I leave you some easy questions

1.- Why do you want to be a moderator and join the staff?
2.- How did you help the community?
3.- Do you trust your current friends in the community?
4.- 230x12 = ??? 

1- I would like to join the staf because I want to help the community as I have already mentioned.
2- Well, I think with activity in the projects, like bringing a member to ts3 to raise it in rank I suppose.
3-Yes, I trust them.
4- 2.760

14 hours ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Hello @GhOst- please complete your request as Drako said . (edit the topic you got 24 hrs)

I have a few questions :

• What are the hard works you done to our community ? (in what way) :
  • Since you are an animal lover , Have you helped any animals in your life ? :
  • How do you handle your stress / depression ? :

Take your time .

1- Like I say, help projects, attract members to ts3, and I guess.
2- Yes, indeed, if I have helped animals, such as: My dog suffered from a disease called canine hepatitis, and I gave him medications, such as antibiotics, isotonic solutions, to prevent dehydration, liver protectors and a low protein content. diet. But sadly he died.
3- Good, i supouse. yes

• I love it 1

Hello @GhOst-

Before giving my opinion I have some questions

• What can you provide to this forum in terms of assistance or projects that can help develop this forum? with details
  • Based on the first question, do you really think from within you that you can help this forum more?
  • What projects did you like in the forum and why?
  • Do you have any idea that can help the project that you liked to develop further? 

Good Luck ❤️ 

• I love it 3

What can I say, you do an incredible job in latin recruiter, you bring many people to ts3 which is important for ts3 performance, especially your help with new ideas for latin recruiter that will be added soon.

About Guardians Of Gamins your activity is great.

You are on a good path, it is a good start for what you are doing. I hope to see you soon in green so you can show what you are capable of!

:pro: 

• I love it 7

3 hours ago, -LosT said:

Hello @GhOst- , I only have 1 question.

• If you were the administrator for 1 day in the community, what would you change? with reason.

1- Well, most of the forum is active when new things are implemented, a few months ago there was something called "Global Meetings" in which all members had the possibility of obtaining Boxes, Weapons, Medals, Designs, Vips, Devil Coins , Etc the purpose of this was to celebrate special dates such as Hallowen, Christmas, New Years, Special Holidays.

What is the purpose of this?

It would help increase the number of people in the community and also on the ts3 server

4 hours ago, HiTLeR. said:

Hello @GhOst-

Before giving my opinion I have some questions

• What can you provide to this forum in terms of assistance or projects that can help develop this forum? with details
  • Based on the first question, do you really think from within you that you can help this forum more?
  • What projects did you like in the forum and why?
  • Do you have any idea that can help the project that you liked to develop further? 

Good Luck ❤️ 

1- forum in terms of assistance? If you mean to assist the members, help them, guide new members who do not know how to handle themselves in the forum, we can assist them, make a tour explaining them, showing the sections, that they know the rules and models ... in this way assisting members will improve the quality of the forum.

As for the projects I have no idea now for one of them, what I do want is that they can solve gambler.
2- If I do, I can help
3- They are all good and I really like them, but there is one in particular that was my first project of all in which I entered, which is Latin recruit that I appreciate very much

4- Yes, for latin recruit. will implement it in the future

• I love it 1

On 10/15/2020 at 11:26 PM, GhOst- said:

1- Like I say, help projects, attract members to ts3, and I guess.
2- Yes, indeed, if I have helped animals, such as: My dog suffered from a disease called canine hepatitis, and I gave him medications, such as antibiotics, isotonic solutions, to prevent dehydration, liver protectors and a low protein content. diet. But sadly he died.
3- Good, i supouse. yes

• I love it 2

7 hours ago, GhOst- said:

1- forum in terms of assistance? If you mean to assist the members, help them, guide new members who do not know how to handle themselves in the forum, we can assist them, make a tour explaining them, showing the sections, that they know the rules and models ... in this way assisting members will improve the quality of the forum.

As for the projects I have no idea now for one of them, what I do want is that they can solve gambler.
2- If I do, I can help
3- They are all good and I really like them, but there is one in particular that was my first project of all in which I entered, which is Latin recruit that I appreciate very much

4- Yes, for latin recruit. will implement it in the future

You Have My full support 

• I love it 2

6 hours ago, -Apex said:

4Ebai3O.png
I don't need to ask other questions, i satisfied your replies quality.

4 hours ago, Seuong said:

I don't need to ask anything with the answers already given, I am satisfied. As a recruiter you are one of the best, you are also active in Devil Memoir, you show interest in the projects you are in.... so you have my :

4Ebai3O.png

4Ebai3O.png

• I love it 3

• 3 weeks later...

Note : ¤ a future staff member, must be at least daily connecting on forum to check all the updates & Helping on projects! ¤

Take it as a note for your request!

• I love it 6
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Ghostly. i hope u will be good . 

I will ask to u some questions befor i will talk pro/ contra 

1- What project you like the most in the forum and why.

2-When you become a Moderator of the forum what will you do first? .

3-Do you have enemies here? We know that everyone has friends and enemies, so does he have enmity with anyone here? .

4-What do you say about the forum at the moment (is anything needed to change it) and why? .

5-Can you give me a good idea for a forum .

I hope u will reply fast 

Greetings to you.

Hello there! Before giving my opinion about your request i just checked your profile for a while and i can say your activity is good, but try to improve more and be more and more active on forum/TS3. Try to join on another project and be more active like others does. You will get full support from me, if i see you are trying to improve more and to show us you really want to come in our STAFF, then i can say you deserve a chance, from me you have :pro: and i wish you good luck. 😉

• I love it 2

Having a question before giving my opinion.

How would you handle it if two of your project mates fighting. as your friend is wrong, and your detestable (hated) mate is right ?

What will you do if a staff member insulting you ?

Take your time answering and good luck.

Edited by YaKoMoS
adding a question
  • I love it 1

On 11/4/2020 at 1:03 PM, The GodFather said:

Note : ¤ a future staff member, must be at least daily connecting on forum to check all the updates & Helping on projects! ¤

Take it as a note for your request!

As i said before, a future moderator should be at least daily connect, i know that all of you have (work, family, school...) but you must organize your time well & know how to take care on different tasks in one time.

After 2 months of realizing your situation i will vote for contra, if you wanna know the reason, i would answer you that your activity isn't stable.

+ just to know, you must be active also in many categories on forum such Proposals, F.A.Q & many sections, posting only on devil's club won't help ya!

BIG :contra: for the moment

• I love it 5