Request Recruitment [Accepted]

YaKoMoS

uviTR2Y.png Nick:  YaKoMoS
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Mostafa yakout.
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 19 Years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): playing cs1.6 for 5 years old, cs:go / rocket league for 1 year 
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria - Djelfa .
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a friendly person who can realize you by your actions, I appreciate my friends and i love playing football ,i like Joking with my friends even bad jokes sometimes i also support/help whoever needs any kind of help. i'm getting nervous when someone spam for no obvious reason.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: friendly - Loyal and respectful 
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: lazy a bit - hate the liars 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i was leader of uploaders / co-leader of vgrs / and an old staff member 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Devil's Club - World of games - Devil Harmony.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: VGR Project - Devil Harmony - Journalists project .
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): speaking english as 8/10 / arabic 10/10 .
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i'm using TS3 with an active microphone.
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): as long as i can .

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Steam - Instagram - Facebook .
uviTR2Y.png Last request: my first one .

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 1

Hello @YaKoMoS 

I have some questions for you before give my opinion 

1- First, since you were a part of Staff, what made you leave, or you can give me the reasons that made you leave and come back again?

2- Do you have some new ideas for a forum that could help us in the future to develop this beautiful forum? (with datils please) 

3- Which of the forum projects you like the most and would like to work on? and why ? 

• I love it 2

Just now, HiTLeR. said:

Hello @YaKoMoS 

I have some questions for you before give my opinion 

1- First, since you were a part of Staff, what made you leave, or you can give me the reasons that made you leave and come back again?

2- Do you have some new ideas for a forum that could help us in the future to develop this beautiful forum? (with datils please) 

3- Which of the forum projects you like the most and would like to work on? and why ? 

Hello @HiTLeR.

Thanks for replying.

1- i was having some problems with my pc / personal problems as well 

2- well, at the moment i got no suggestion ,but in the future i'll bring some decent proposals for sure

3- i like all the projects, if i could be member of each project it will be great,but if i should choose just one project it will be the VGR project.

• I love it 2

1 minute ago, YaKoMoS said:

Hello @HiTLeR.

Thanks for replying.

1- i was having some problems with my pc / personal problems as well 

2- well, at the moment i got no suggestion ,but in the future i'll bring some decent proposals for sure

3- i like all the projects, if i could be member of each project it will be great,but if i should choose just one project it will be the VGR project.

I hope don't change my opinion 

:pro:

• I love it 2

On 10/3/2020 at 2:36 PM, The GodFather said:

Hello @YaKoMoS as i saw, your activity is good especially in devil harmony, i noticed that you work hard there & in VGR. Add on it you was ex-staff member which means you have the full experience.

You have my full support. 

As u was ex-saff & have full experience deserves a chance

image.png

• I love it 2

On 10/3/2020 at 8:36 AM, The GodFather said:

Hello @YaKoMoS as i saw, your activity is good especially in devil harmony, i noticed that you work hard there & in VGR. Add on it you was ex-staff member which means you have the full experience.

You have my full support. 

I agree with this comment, continue with your current activity! GL

• I love it 3
  • Choco 1

• 2 weeks later...