Request Recruitment [Accepted]

Shyloo

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Shyloo
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Sofiane
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 15 years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): CS 1.6 for 9 years when i was 6 years old leauge of legends for 4 years
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria,Djelfa
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): hello i'm good person and i don't like who abuse me and i like the color red and blue my  favorite sport is karate i like fottball too and i like pizza so much and apple i like the sky when it rain and i love birds so much and my favorite fotballer is messi and i like summer season so much and i feel better to talk to someone for the first time and i hate who care only about him self and i like loyal people who really talk properly & my favorite singers is bazanji & tyga & eminem and i don't like mans behave like kids & i always making everything easier and I am a very serious, positive, respectful and careful person with the actions I take. I am a very patient, calm, friendly
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: i'm helper person and i am loyal & I am little quiet
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: i hate bad jokes , spammer , fake friends who only care about their self & i hate men who behave like a kids

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i get Co Leader on dh  & I get the most member active in 2 project Journalist & Devil harmony & have high activity in journalist level 1 to 3 and saw all posts everyday to close & hide who didn't respect rules
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity)Devil club , i got Co-Leader on dh because i really work hard for to get it & i close the posts for who didn't respect model or rules etc...
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: Journalist , Devil Harmoney , VGame Reviewers
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): i speak english very well and arabic as well
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: yeah i use TS3 and i have active microphone and i speak with my friends
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): months

uviTR2Y.png Contact methodsTS3 / PM / Instagram
uviTR2Y.png Last request

• I love it 7
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 1

Howdy @Shyloo I have some questions to ask you about, please answer me with full details.

1) It has only been 30 days since your previous request, So what have been changed ?

2) Please show us some new and unique proposals or an ideas for your own may help the community (need full details).

3) What are the steps that you gonna take when you get the moderator rank ?

My final answer depends on your replies quality..

Hello @Shyloo

I would like to ask you some questions before I decide.

• What would you propose / improve in your project to make it much better and attract the ATTENTION of NEW MEMBERS? (Journalist / Devil Harmony) take your time to answer.
  • 1 month has passed and you are still in the projects, my question is, in the time that happened, what ideas did you give to improve them?
  • How is your communication with the team in your projects? / Can you work as a team and accept constructive criticism?

Hello @!#Apex? First of all thank you for your questions , I am really excited to answer on them .

59 minutes ago, !#Apex? said:

1) It has only been 30 days since your previous request, So what have been changed ?

what has been changed is : Activity , Mistakes , Mental , Hard Work .

2) Please show us some new and unique proposals or an ideas for your own may help the community (need full details).

Well my proposal is very simple it's about League of Legends and all about it is to do a Competition for League of Legends players To participate like win in matches  and win many prizes Like : Skins , Champions , Money . and that may attract people to our community 

3) What are the steps that you gonna take when you get the moderator rank ?

The steps that , I am gonna take : Behave seriously , attract new members , improve activity & mistakes & projects & bringing new proposals .

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 2

1 hour ago, Shyloo said:

Hello @!#Apex? First of all thank you for your questions , I am really excited to answer on them .

what has been changed is : Activity , Mistakes , Mental , Hard Work .

Well my proposal is very simple it's about League of Legends and all about it is to do a Competition for League of Legends players To participate like win in matches  and win many prizes Like : Skins , Champions , Money . and that may attract people to our community 

The steps that , I am gonna take : Behave seriously , attract new members , improve activity & mistakes & projects & bringing new proposals .

You have my full support !
4Ebai3O.png

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1

Greeting @Seuong

2 hours ago, Seuong said:

What would you propose / improve in your project to make it much better and attract the ATTENTION of NEW MEMBERS? (Journalist / Devil Harmony) take your time to answer.

Well , For journalist i would like to improve our project with much activity to make the project grow up more and i want to stimulate people to come and read our news & sport daily. 

And for Devil Harmony i want to improve my activity as a Co-Leader and that will be much better & i want to  motivate members to share their own songs with us . 

3 hours ago, Seuong said:

1 month has passed and you are still in the projects, my question is, in the time that happened, what ideas did you give to improve them?

for VGame Reviewers my idea was to motivate members to  share something with us like Keyboard , mouse , pc , ect ... and that will be good .

and for Journalist my idea is to warn journalist members for who don't make activity on Social & Media because these 2 sections are so close to dead . 

and for Devil Harmony my idea was to attract  people to our project and  sharing their songs & talent or anything  on our project .

6 hours ago, Seuong said:

How is your communication with the team in your projects?

My communication with my team is very good .

6 hours ago, Seuong said:

Can you work as a team and accept constructive criticism?

Yes i can .

• I love it 1

58 minutes ago, Shyloo said:

Greeting @Seuong

Well , For journalist i would like to improve our project with much activity to make the project grow up more and i want to stimulate people to come and read our news & sport daily. 

And for Devil Harmony i want to improve my activity as a Co-Leader and that will be much better & i want to  motivate members to share their own songs with us . 

for VGame Reviewers my idea was to motivate members to  share something with us like Keyboard , mouse , pc , ect ... and that will be good .

and for Journalist my idea is to warn journalist members for who don't make activity on Social & Media because these 2 sections are so close to dead . 

and for Devil Harmony my idea was to attract  people to our project and  sharing their songs & talent or anything  on our project .

My communication with my team is very good .

Yes i can .

• For Journalist if you mean improving the project with copy-paste then we will just spam to make. I'm searching for some attractive ideas that could bring members to the project, making a monthly contest or something like that, idk.
  • Devil Harmony already have that section "Weekly Songs", can you bring me others interesting ideas ? and please describe them in details to understand your point well.
  • For VGame Reviewers share with us keyboards, mouses? please describe your idea in details, i don't get it.
  • I love it 1

6 hours ago, Meh Rez vM ! ♫ said:

You were a big help for both of my project , respectfull person , hard working one of the most active members and deserve to be part of our staff for sure totally support you , keep up the good work.

:pro:

As me ur co-leader in Journalists project, I will say you are respectful person and have very good activity in our project & other projects you deserve to be part of our staff.

4Ebai3O.png

• I love it 1

Hello @Seuong

For Journalist if you mean improving the project with copy-paste then we will just spam to make. I'm searching for some attractive ideas that could bring members to the project, making a monthly contest or something like that, idk.

For Journalist we need to add a place for comparisons between things like the condition of summer and winter this year or weather situations in your country .

Devil Harmony already have that section "Weekly Songs", can you bring me others interesting ideas ? and please describe them in details to understand your point well.

about Devil Harmony i hope will add new levels like journalists and it will be much easier  work there .

For VGame Reviewers share with us keyboards, mouses? please describe your idea in details, i don't get it.

about VGame Reviewers  project it's very good don't need any changes . and about my idea it was like if someone have an item from software and have a good information about it he can share his item with us that's all

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

Let's do an imagination test:

There is winter, 10 wolfs are walking through the woods, all of them in line.

Give reasons and detalies about each of the wolfs about why the leader could be in the position 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

9 - 

10 - 

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 4

I will be brief with you and as sincere as possible, your activity is incredible and I include one of the best in your projects, but there are too vague answers, put some more enthusiasm in what you do, try to make a difference with the other members

• Do new things in addition to activity, improve your way of answering the questions that are asked

• Implement new ideas to the community as sections, projects, ideas

These are the main things that anyone who is interested can achieve with the rank moderator, without more to say if you change a little you think and expand your ideas you will be much better

I trust you, you are an incredible person and you do everything possible to help others, you have a pro on my part but try to change these points marked by me

:pro: 

• I love it 6

Hello @myCro , I think this quiz not easy but i will try my best

As u said 10 wolfs what will do with leader i will imagine leader is 10
1 -  First Wolf was looking prey or herd of animals

2 - Second Wolf will secure the place and search for enemies

3 - Third Wolf will help second wolf for secure the place

4 - Fourth Wolf will goes to far away places to see the atmosphere

5 - Fifth Wolf will call his Wolves friends if he finds anything

6 - Sixth Wolf will take care of the little wolves

7 - Seventh Wolf will protects the area at night

8 - Eighth will feed the wolfs

9 - Ninth will help leader of Wolfs

10 - Last wolf the leader will check all wolfs actions & take care about

I hope that what you mean 
#Regards

Hello, @Shyloo ! Well, as I can see your description has a lot of "and" in it, that's not a mode that you can type in english. Your english isn't bad but neither good. I hope you will try to learn more in the feature. Your activity based on your projects is pretty good. I think I can give you a PRO for now, you can learn everything in time :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...