Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

_Happy boy

uviTR2Y.png Nick Loenex.
uviTR2Y.png Real name  Mohammed .
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?21 years old.
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): i play CS.1.6 , PUBG / i play cs when the net good like 6 h on day / and about PUBG i not play not bce i dont have good pc .
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city):  Palestine Gaza.
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words)I am a boy or a very respectable man and I respect people and I am very polite and I love all people and I love to play football and I like to design pictures of me and put very nice effects on them and I also like to shoot videos while I am a YouTuber and I know some YouTuber my friends and I love To talk to them while I am studying at the university now and my major is multimedia and this is concerned with all types of design (pictures, video or D3) and I also know drawing decisions and I know about all design programs and I work with a private design company and I love this job because it Very beautiful, and I advise many of you to go to this specialty .
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities Respectful and banquet and I love people and I love to help
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects I have no flaws

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  I have a server, but I locked it for many reasons, and I had a manager in a newlife server Befor maybe 3 months , and I was an owner, but I got bored of it and transferred to another server and now I have five projects on the site and I do a lot of activity every day.
uviTR2Y.png uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity):  World of games (Posting reviews, hardware and software topics everyday),(DEVIL'S CLUB on Free time +  Interviews  level 3+4 ) (and on admincp for add new muatches for Gamblers)

and on Devil Memoir room on forum and on GoG room ) .
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?Devil Club, , . World of games
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): [English 8/10  Arabic 10/10 ]
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?yes i have maic on ts3 and i use it with talking with my friends 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  many Months or maybe i will be forever .

uviTR2Y.png Contact methodsi have fb , ts3, pm forum , Whatsup, Telegram , YouTube . my number is +972599158348 .
uviTR2Y.png Last request:  

• Like 1
  • Brainy 1

Hello dear @#Loenex you have good activity in the forum and ts3, but before Give you my vote I want ask you two questions :

1- why your last request it was rejected, and do you expect that you corrected your mistake in this request?

2- as we see you are a member of four projects, how you can get the time to do activity there and why you joined?

Waiting for your answers.

• I love it 5
  • Like 2
  • Brainy 1

1 hour ago, XZoro™ said:

Hello dear @#Loenex you have good activity in the forum and ts3, but before Give you my vote I want ask you two questions :

1- why your last request it was rejected, and do you expect that you corrected your mistake in this request?

2- as we see you are a member of four projects, how you can get the time to do activity there and why you joined?

Waiting for your answers.

gm

b_350_20_ffad41_e98100_000000_591f11.png

My HistorY

Member --->Manager CS 1.6 --->V.I.P --->Moderators --->Global Moderators --->Administrator On Ts3.

To be  continue...

Hello @XZoro™ 

1-I was not part of any project and I did not have any experience in projects, but now I have enough experience to develop any project and be part of it to help .

2- I work with a timing system for each project, for example, a Journalist  project, and VGame Reviewers , and stories have the same timing because every day we have to do them, and the rest of the projects have another time. I know how to differentiate between them in my own way. 

I join it for help player and help us

Thank u for for your questions .

Obviously , my vote for you is CONTRA. Is a difference between activity , responsability and maturity!

Don't forget the moments when you spammed me a lot of times to give you helper or moderator on teamspeak3. I don t want to make some influencies, but you need to work hard at your attitude first of all and then to improve yourself. Good luck!?

P.S : Don't take this as a criticism , take it as an advice!

• I love it 1

4 hours ago, myCro ? said:

Please explain yourself: https://imgur.com/a/cKkoL6b

I am only talking about the occupation that occupies Palestine, and it is my country now, and this @The GodFather is included in the flag of Israel and it Ts3 and he used. Vpn and I spoke about the United Arab Emirates because it was printed with Israel in order to kill us together and He must respect countries and religions .

• I love it 1

2 minutes ago, The GodFather said:

Excuse me mister, are u serious ? Click here    this is how you call respect countries and religions? true that we was making a sweet conversation but your expression level is not mature enough. 

Yes, I respect all religions hostile to Palestine and its people, but to them they are occupiers and it is permissible to kill him, and you and I were talking about Israel to Palestine, not to land in Palestine to land in Palestine. That we will kill him ... Because they are occupiers of the land 

Go to Google and write about Palestine and who occupies it, and you will know all the details.

Greetings to you . 

@#Loenex

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, #Loenex said:

Yes, I respect all religions hostile to Palestine and its people, but to them they are occupiers and it is permissible to kill him, and you and I were talking about Israel to Palestine, not to land in Palestine to land in Palestine. That we will kill him ... Because they are occupiers of the land 

Go to Google and write about Palestine and who occupies it, and you will know all the details.

Greetings to you . 

@#Loenex

And this is what I call racism and also a very deep childish attitude.

• I love it 2

2 hours ago, nanelu said:

And this is what I call racism and also a very deep childish attitude.

We are not racists. We are talking about our rights. Neither you, nor anyone else has experienced any of the moments we lived and are living in right now. You did not feel the death of the dearest people who were in your heart in your hands, and their blood was bleeding on your clothes, and you could not do anything with it, and you did not sleep in the streets and there are rockets striking over the head and demolishing homes on the heads of children and women. You have not experienced this feeling and want us to forget our right to the land that they took from us and killed our loved ones, remain silent and do not talk about things that you do not know and have not lived.
Please don't talk about this thing. We are here to play, forget our grief and make new friends that we can be proud of. I ask you to close this discussion because it has nothing to do with this request  . Please give your opinion on the Reqasut  and ask me about the projects and nothing else
thank you very much 

• I love it 2

6 hours ago, SKYFALL said:

Obviously , my vote for you is CONTRA. Is a difference between activity , responsability and maturity!

Don't forget the moments when you spammed me a lot of times to give you helper or moderator on teamspeak3. I don t want to make some influencies, but you need to work hard at your attitude first of all and then to improve yourself. Good luck!?

P.S : Don't take this as a criticism , take it as an advice!

Same for me

• I love it 2