Sari la conținut

[ Proposal to Forum]

Postări Recomandate

Hello,
Well my proposal is quite simple. It is to be able to differentiate the notifications, in my point of view it would be more comfortable, well in the photo you can see that it adds a "heart". There would be notifications when someone starts to follow you and when someone reacts to your topics and comments

Well this occurred to me today, and I started editing to show you. It occurred to me when I saw instagram haha.
Well I await your opinions
Thanks for your time ? 

edit 3.png

• Genial 1
Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello @Seuong ,

Your propsal is good and it would be fit for instagram (heart option represents all the notification in insta )

15 minutes ago, Seuong said:

There would be notifications when someone starts to follow you and when someone reacts to your topics and comments

Our notifications doesnt needed to be divided , let it be .

Hence im against your proposal .

:contra:

• Ador 1
  • Trist 1
Link spre post
15 minutes ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Hello @Seuong ,

Your propsal is good and it would be fit for instagram (heart option represents all the notification in insta )

Nikhel Nice

Member of CsBlackDevil Community * -  SINCE 2015

★★★ Counter Strike 1.6 - Steam ★★★

yKUGAUj.gif

{ My experience in  CsBlackDevil }

CSBD Comunity:  |  Member  |   |  Manager CS1.6    |   Overwatch  |   |  Gaurdians of gaming  |    |   V.I.P  |   |   Moderators |  

HIGHLIFE               [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [Prince[ Elder ] [Co-Owner

WALKINGDEAD   [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [ GoD ] [ Elder [ Co-Owner ] [ Owner ] [ Manager CS1.6  

THUNDERZM       [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-Elder ]

ZMOLDSCHOOL   [ Semi-GoD ] [GoD ] [ Elder ] [Co-Owner[ Owner ] 

NEWLIFEZM         [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [semi-elder] [ Elder ] [ pre-manager ] Co-Owner [ Owner  Founder  Manager CS1.6  

To be continued....    

Yes, well why the heart, because for me it means that, follower or reaction notification. I make the proposal for the forum, not for instagram, but well, that's how you think and I respect that
Now if instagram has that for notification for everything, it's their problem. 

I'm just trying to give ideas, nothing more 

Link spre post
1 minute ago, Seuong said:

Yes, well why the heart, because for me it means that, follower or reaction notification. I make the proposal for the forum, not for instagram, but well, that's how you think and I respect yourself
Now if instagram has that for notification for everything, it's their problem. 

I'm just trying to give ideas, nothing more 

Listen seuong , i understood your proposal . For me : this propsal is not necessary .

Thank you ?

• Ador 1
  • Putereee! 1
Link spre post
12 hours ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Hello @Seuong ,

Nikhel Nice

Member of CsBlackDevil Community * -  SINCE 2015

★★★ Counter Strike 1.6 - Steam ★★★

yKUGAUj.gif

{ My experience in  CsBlackDevil }

CSBD Comunity:  |  Member  |   |  Manager CS1.6    |   Overwatch  |   |  Gaurdians of gaming  |    |   V.I.P  |   |   Moderators |  

HIGHLIFE               [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [Prince[ Elder ] [Co-Owner

WALKINGDEAD   [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [ GoD ] [ Elder [ Co-Owner ] [ Owner ] [ Manager CS1.6  

THUNDERZM       [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-Elder ]

ZMOLDSCHOOL   [ Semi-GoD ] [GoD ] [ Elder ] [Co-Owner[ Owner ] 

NEWLIFEZM         [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [semi-elder] [ Elder ] [ pre-manager ] Co-Owner [ Owner  Founder  Manager CS1.6  

To be continued....    

Contra

Editat de axelxcapo
warning x2 Any post which don't come with one argument, they will be punished according to general rules of forum. (for example: "PRO/CONTRA")
Link spre post

The proposal has already been posted recently, only the opinion of the administration is missing, because the plugin is already in the proposal with its cost of $ 20

• Ador 1
  • Like 1
Link spre post
1 hour ago, Lexman. said:

The proposal has already been posted recently, only the opinion of the administration is missing, because the plugin is already in the proposal with its cost of $ 20

Yes, I see they came up with a similar idea.
But I don't see it the same, since I don't see the difference in notifications that I want to do. I want to add another icon as you could see in my edition.
Because I saw in the link, that the notifications follow all together, in the same "bell" icon.

Link spre post

Contra. 

I have already proposed similar idea to it, and still we waiting on administrator opinion, and there is no point adding another icon for the notifications,, it won't make any sense having 2 bars. 

And i advice you to be more polite replying to others, its a topic where we give our opinions and votes

Link spre post
4 minutes ago, #LiNeX said:

Contra. 

I have already proposed similar idea to it, and still we waiting on administrator opinion, and there is no point adding another icon for the notifications,, it won't make any sense having 2 bars. 

FLqkZX0

Owner #ThunderZM     

Gambler  

"لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ 

Oh sorry, I just saw your photos, and since you don't edit them, then I don't see which icon you wanted to add .

I checked the link and I do not see that they add an icon in the photos ? 

Link spre post
On 8/18/2020 at 11:53 AM, Seuong said:

Yes, I see they came up with a similar idea.
But I don't see it the same, since I don't see the difference in notifications that I want to do. I want to add another icon as you could see in my edition.
Because I saw in the link, that the notifications follow all together, in the same "bell" icon.

The original icon is fine, none of that has been proposed, since the current icon is the one that is recognized on most pages or social networks (the current icon is also related to the notification).

The plugin that Linex has suggested is more adaptable to the forum and with its respective mini icons so that you know what your new notification is about.

Could you tell me about the content that the proposal plugin brings? or is it just the heart?

To learn more about its content.

• Ador 1
Link spre post
23 hours ago, Lexman. said:

El icono original está bien, nada de eso ha sido propuesto, ya que el icono actual es el que se reconoce en la mayoría de páginas o redes sociales (el icono actual también está relacionado con la notificación).

El plugin que ha sugerido Linex es más adaptable al foro y con sus respectivos mini iconos para que sepas de qué trata tu nueva notificación.

¿Podría contarme sobre el contenido que trae el complemento de propuesta? o es solo el corazon?

Para conocer más sobre su contenido.

As I said before, in my heart icon, there will be notifications of when someone starts following you, and when someone reacts to your comments or topic.

It is not only the heart, It is about differentiating notifications in this way, so reaction notifications will no longer appear in the bell icon.

Link spre post
On 8/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Lexman. said:

The plugin that Linex has suggested is more adaptable to the forum and with its respective mini icons so that you know what your new notification is about.

It would be better to adapt the plugin that #Linex proposed to notifications and to save space, a simple icon with its mini icons about what the new notification is about, I find it more satisfactory than adding a heart to see only who has started to follow you or has reacted to your post.

Also, the cost of the plugin that #Linex suggests is cheap (Recall that in the forum the "Euro" is worked more than the Dollar, adding that the "Euro" costs more than the "Dollar").

How much does the plugin you suggest cost, does it have the direct link?

• Ador 2
Link spre post
  • 4 săptămâni mai târziu...

Hello @Seuong

We will discuss this more if this it's an important upgrade for the Community or Quality of life improvement about adding more reactions (Icons) on notifications. For now, topic closed.

Thank you for bringing such a proposal and we are waiting you to bring more.

P.S : if you could donate for this plugin, Feel free to contact @Mr.Love

• Ador 2
Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

• Creează nouă...