Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

.-AdiiLo-.

uviTR2Y.png Nick.-AdiiLo-.
uviTR2Y.png Real name Adel
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?22 
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them)CS 1.6 (more than 8 years, with little pauses), 10+ hours daily, PUBG Mobile (1 year) 2 - 3 hours and other games. 
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city):  From Algiers, Algeria but I now live in Paris, France.
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words)I'm a simple person, sociable, friendly and more listener than talkative. I always try to keep everyone arround me in a good mood. I'm really involved in the things I like, hardworker, I have always had been handling responsabilites and working in group. I enjoy playing different games, listening to every type of music and I love the cats/dog (even if I have an allergy because of their hairs).
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualitiesRespectful, Hardworker, Serious but know when to joke, Patient.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defectsI trust people too fast which can harm me and persons around me, even if I learned a lot from my mistakes. I want things to be perfect (yes, it can be a defect too).

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it)I'm founder in ZmOldSchool server, managing the staff, managing the team. I'm also in VGR project as a member, in Devil Harmony project where I'm reponsible of Artist Biography, Billboard and 1v1 section. I try to keep everything updated and help the other members, correcting their mistakes. 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity)World of games (Posting reviews, hardware and software topics everyday), Devil Harmony (Posting and organizing 1v1 Battles, daily topics on Billboard and Artist Biography and weekly songs every sunday).  
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST)World Of Games
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages)My english is good but not perfect, I speak French and arabic perfectly.
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?Yes I do
uviTR2Y.png Contact methodsForum, TeamSpeak, WhatsApp, Steam.
uviTR2Y.png Last request-

• I love it 6
  • Brainy 4

Howdy @.-AdiiLo-.

Finally , i've been waited your recruitment from too long time , i admit : Impressive informations included , Awesome responsabilities and explications following a polite behaviour , high level of self confidence and hard working remarks .

Now movin' to the exciting part ( Few Questions including your responsabilities and personallity ) 

1 - A DH & VGR Trusted Member and i will say if we had an empty places in project staff we would like to promote you right away , so here i would like to ask 

• Describe us the qualities and Defects of both DH & VGR Project .

• Tell us what we do really miss in both projects as you know nothing is perfect and i can expect something special from you 

2- You're a Hard Working person

• Tell us the limits of your work ( Things that you can handle easily and things are hard to manage / handle in your point of view ) 

3 - Polite Behaviour following a great attitude remarks 

• If someone betray you after you treat him with the best way you can ( What decision you will take ) 

• Tell us what would be the best work environment for you ( Where you can work comfortably ) 

I'll let you know i'm with your recruitment and depending on your answer i'll leave my last decision

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 1

1/ Thanks for your reply and the interest you showed to my request,
I love both projects, and I joined them because I find them interesting.
- The descriptions of these projects are that they teach you a sense of responsibility and leadership and  Mutual respect between individuals (such as the family)
- In fact, we had some defects before but it is not from the project itself. It was only due to the failure of some people to perform their work, which affected the projects a little, created some flaws, but now it can be said that they are solved. 
We need some more activity, and try to make our members more interested. I also have some few ideas that are not complete for the moment, but as soon as I have it I will make suggestions.

2/ Nothing is easy to handle, everything needs some reflexion and thinking. But nothing is impossible. The things that I can handle easily are having a lot of responsabilites or things to do at a same time, fixing the technical problems (as I can learn anything really quick) and solve any differents between a group of persons. But everything else is not hard to manage, it just requires you to keep quiet and to not rush.

3/ I had to deal with several cases like this during my life. The first thing I always do is to talk to that person with in a calm way, try and understand why I got betrayed, because maybe I made a mistake that I didnt notice and caused the problem to happen (no one is perfect). After I can understand what happened, I will try to repair what happened (if it is possible) and forgive that person. I'm not the type of person who waits for the first mistake to hate a person.

- As I said earlier, I love the work in group but in only one condition, that everyone have his chance to give his ideas and point of view, in the calm. I don't like anything that is disorganized. There are no stupid questions or answers, everyone has their own way of seeing things.

• Brainy 3

1 hour ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Give an example of how you have handled a challenge in the workplace before .

Hello, and thanks for your reply.
This is a wide question, but I will try to explain my way of handling challenges.
The first thing to do is to keep calm, control my self. This is the key for every stressful situation. Self confidence plays a big role in it.
After that, I try to understand the challenge clearly, to not rush and make wrong decisions.
Then I would break down that challenge into small parts to manage it easily to finally start my work. If needed, I would seek for some advices from other workers/superior with me.
Finally, after I solved it, I would try to learn something from the challenge I handled, if I made any mistake I will do anything I can to not repeat it. Challenges are always useful, it makes us stronger.

• Brainy 3

Adilo is a short name with a big responsibilities, i had honor in the past to work with you in zmoldschool server. I will not praise you, but you were and you are till this day a persevering and an intelligent person working hard to help the project where you are. As i saw on your profile you are making some activities and helping (DH-VGR) Projects. and that a good step from you. keep working like that!

Finally. Let's say that you deserve a chance. You got my 

:pro:

• I love it 6

On 8/2/2020 at 10:32 AM, .-AdiiLo-. said:

Hello, and thanks for your reply.
This is a wide question, but I will try to explain my way of handling challenges.
The first thing to do is to keep calm, control my self. This is the key for every stressful situation. Self confidence plays a big role in it.
After that, I try to understand the challenge clearly, to not rush and make wrong decisions.
Then I would break down that challenge into small parts to manage it easily to finally start my work. If needed, I would seek for some advices from other workers/superior with me.
Finally, after I solved it, I would try to learn something from the challenge I handled, if I made any mistake I will do anything I can to not repeat it. Challenges are always useful, it makes us stronger.

:pro:

• I love it 2

Hello @.-AdiiLo-., your request has been marked in [Pending], please take in consideration that we like your application and now forward may take from a few days to a longer time to receive a final answer because us (the administration) will have to analyze your forum activity, your request, your history. Please consider we may accept or reject you in the end, you still have to prove us more.

ASEvAD8.png

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...