[Closed]Report Admin -

DreNK^

¤ Your name:DreNK^

¤ Claimed Admin name:S.Pardik or Momen al

¤ Date and time:1:15

¤ Proof (screenshot of console or demo):https://imgur.com/0E64lkj

¤ Reason of complaint:I don't know the reason, i just got banned
Info: I was playing on arma round mode, and i purchased 2x Damage, in the half of round, my cs just crashed and i thought it's an problem of me, i tried to join server back, and i seen that i got banned.

*The thing is that there are too much stupid admins on this server, kids that they don't know how to use that admin. i said it even before but nothing changed, it's gonna be like this as always, kids admins, and players unfair banned.*

• I love it 4

I Support this , admins under 18 years old need to be removed, but when i see, some "adults" are same....i dont give names ,but the bigger part knows what i mean. I know drenk from long time ago, and he never do anything wrong, and he got banned for no reason . 

It's very sad what happen in this server but i recommand that @NE0- think about the staff , bcz we gonna fly in death with the server if we continue in this way.

Cheers.

• I love it 2

Hello Drenk, you got ban from Spardik because you did rr.kpd. Sadly i can not help you with your report because you havent provided clearly proofs against Spardik, which i cant do any action here. Please if you have proofs that the admin did something wrong PM me. If you got ban next time, please make sure to screen your whole Console so i can check up and take actions.

Thank you for your report

• I love it 1