Sari la conținut

Proposal-Live support chat box

Postări Recomandate

Hello everyone,

I've come today with a proposal which i want to present you all.

After long time a noticed that new players when they join the community have some problems to find the right section of forum they want to see.Because of that many are trying to search for help sending messages to staff or contacting them to ts3. Mostly those kind of help takes time till someone answer because the administrators are usually very busy. To solve that i propose the chat box which will be opened in the right or left corner of the forum page (the staff can decide on which) for all new members wit an automatic message of greeeting them and leaving links of important sections of the forum.

I would like also to add that access would have all members with moderator rank and above it. There is always someone online at forum who would see the message and help the players much faster then now. The good thing is that new players will learn quicker and also the number of players on daily basis will raise . There is also a good thing for new staff members who will have much more work to do and to prove their diligence and the desire to help.

I didnt see this topic in the last proposal so i wanted to post about it,i hope you will consider this proposal and leave your opinion below in the comment section. 

example 

Regards Whoo! 

• Ador 4
Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

It-s not relly necessary the chatbox on our forum , but i think we should try it , why not :-? 

It can be added a botton for the ChatBox who want s to see it or not (in the right side of the forum)

T4DzXb3.png

(SHOW or HIDE ChatBox) 

It can be added a category like this  eqjjmYW.png  , where there can be posted all the rules / info ! 

Small PRO from me ,   Good luck ! 

• Ador 2
Link spre post

I don't know if is possible, but, i would like to see it.

You know when you call to phone service (idk how is called) to pay your payment, you are asked

Hello, you call to Three.

If you wan't to pay your payment, press 1.

If you wan't to know how much you need to pay, press 2.

etc.

It will be great if the Administrators can do that.

Live support with the CSBD Community BOT, being like.

Hello NinjaInPajamas47!

You are searching the forum of the server you got banned?

Check this list! -> https://csblackdevil.com/forums/forum/120-counter-strike-16/

You are searching the section for unban request on our TeamSpeak server?

Check this link! -> https://csblackdevil.com/forums/forum/6482-unban-request/

Etc.. i hope you know what i wanted to say.

Anyway.

PRO with this proposal.

• Ador 1
  • Genial 1
Link spre post

hello

Firstly thank you so much for this proposal but i think this moment isnt perfect for add chat box when new players come.Also me and many another members propose this proposal but its get rejected becuase we already have ts3.Anyway new members can connect in ts3 and there they can get more informations about our forum.Dont forget that this is a problem becuase no all members are correctly and perfect to talk in chat box becuase maybe most of them will spam here and will be very bad work for adminstraotrs and staff when they want to retired from them work or something like that.It will be good idea to add it but i told you defects and problems that will happen there.Also adminstrators things to open a discord server so they will know many things if you connect there.And 1 method that i forget to say.When new members come i think in the left or right conrner to add this

Welcome to CsBlackDevil.

Connect to teamspeak

IP:TS.CSBLACKDEVIL.COM

Maybe this way is more simple that to add a chat box that needs hard work and maybe in one day it will make csbd with lag.

Contra

Regrads!

• Ador 2
Link spre post

I also love Live Chat like old days @Whoo! missed that live chat soo much ? 

i want this back soo desperatly ? 

1. People who spam will get auto ban for minutes  or staff can mute or ban 

2.Immediate response [makes community better]

3.Most of the Community in world does not have Live chat [we can be unique community (Special)]

Editat de [Paul]
  • Ador 6
Link spre post
  • V.I.P
1 hour ago, [Paul] said:

3.Most of the Community in world does not have Live chat [we can be unique community (Special)]

I think this is a great idea

If Someone would need help would be the quickest way to find help

I think a staff member would be always on so thats so usefull ?

PRO

• Ador 2
  • Genial 1
  • Cioco 1
Link spre post
Acum 1 oră, [Paul] a spus:

I think its a really good idea it help players or staff 

#Pro

• Ador 1
Link spre post
1 hour ago, [Paul] said:

????????

Link spre post

Hey, thank you for the suggestion, but the suggestion is not bad, but we have something like it. When calling TS3, it's much better what you say to me and others too now we also have evening and in TS3 we can teach someone and help if he doesn't know, but I expect everyone will come here to know everything, so people know ts3 easily together follow the rules., No Worry.

I'll give you contra

have a nice day

GL!

Link spre post

Hello,

I haven't found where's the suggestion here? Things would be complicated by creating this chat  for nothing! Everyone's free to contact staff for help  anything else on "faq"  So, By definitions we'll provide sections for them and  With all this technology we have reach it today , i don't think that we can find a newbie user here !

Next time whenever you want to suggest something, Take a look in our section frequently-asked-questions and proposals

and we have got this proposal before https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/318044-proposal-online-live-chat-system/ 

SOO contra  ,i dont find it useful too , and thank you for your suggestion!

• Cioco 1
Link spre post

Hello there! The proposal is good, but the problem is about the website.. We have TS3 actually, if you need to speak or talk to STAFF members it's not that hard, you will find one of the STAFF members online who can help you. We don't need live support chat box. From me Contra, sorry!

• Ador 1
Link spre post

at forum who would see the message and help the players much faster then now. The good thing is that new players will learn quicker and also the number of players on daily basis will raise . There is also a good thing for new staff members who will have much more work to do and to prove their diligence and the desire to help.

• Ador 2
Link spre post

Well , since there is a lot of staff + ts3 , we could get help easily from them , But , adding live chat would be faster ofc and easier  .. so if its possible , why not having it ..

#Pro

Link spre post

Hi, we have many members in the ts3 and in the forum the frequently asked questions, the chat bot would be happy, everything is in the forum, for the moment it would not help.

CONTRA

• Ador 1
Link spre post

Hello @Whoo!, I saw your proposal and I liked it, it would help a lot to those users who are new to the community, but have an option below the ranges, here is a photo:

Option 1: AZNpvxE.png

yWi9EGk.png

Option 2:

bAYXstd.png

mmEJkHz.png

HjrEBLE.png

You can join these groups and send a message and communicate and what is your problem or question.

• Ador 4
Link spre post

Basically analyzing your proposal is not bad, it could be very useful for our new members in the community but we have many methods in which you can contact the community staff.

¤ One of these can be done by private Message as Dark said.

5 hours ago, -Dark said:

¤ If you have any problem you can post it on F.A.Q.

¤ If you don't know how to do something, you can see our tutorials.

¤ Another way is to contact a staff through ts3

WtiKIUH.gif Therefore this is not necessary knowing that we have many methods with which to solve your problem.

:rejected: 

• Ador 6
Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

ABOUT US

uJJi7R6.png

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 60.000 members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world. For this reason we consider ourselves, an international gaming community where members have the opportunity to know and interact with each other.

Donate for a beerbeer-icon.png

QUICK LINKS

Topics

• Creează nouă...