.Straju

Request Recruitment - .Straju

Postări Recomandate

uviTR2Y.png Nick: .Straju
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Sebastian. 
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 14, in 3 weeks 15.
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): CS 1.6 From 7 y/o (over 4h daily) / World Of Tanks Blitz for 1 week (over 3h daily) / Transformice from 2014 i start to play this game, i leave it for 6 years, and in March i start to play again, (over 3 hours daily).
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Romania, Buzau, but for 1 year and 6 months, i live in England, Liverpool.
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): In general, I am a simple boy, most of the time I prefer to play games that make me feel so good and listen to music in the background. I focus on the things I have, I don't interfere with the work of others. I am a person who likes to help and integrates very easily in a "new family". In general, I can't stand stupidity, i'm getting angry very easily because of it. I don't like when someone is fighting, and i'm trying to keep just good people around me.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualitiesI easily understand what I have to do, if it is something complicated at the moment I am lost, but researching and watching carefully what others do, I understand. I'm on my own, I don't care what others do. I like to help even if I have to shake my head., and most of time, i see everything what's happening around me.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defectsI don't like stupidity / I am getting angry fast.

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): At that moment, my responsabilities are just Journalists Project, to ''protect'' my members, keep them safe and good, and to take a look daily on Devil's Club Category to see if my members don't make mistakes or to see their topics, most of them are interesting.
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Devil's Club, i'm not posting, i'm not doing anything, i'm just looking to see if everything is good or something like that. But i will be active if is necessary. Also i'm active on F.A.Q section when someone have a problem or question and Proposals. But how i said above, i'm looking on all categorys and section, just looking, not posting, but if is necessary, i will do it.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): Devil's Club.
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Romanian 100% / English 75%.
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes / Yes.
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Steam / Forum.
uviTR2Y.png Last request: 1 & 2.

• Ador 3
  • Genial 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

:pro:

Founder of a project, loyal member, ex-moderator, helping people also without the rank.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hello Straju , So i will make this quick as i can so long story short you were a moderator before here and you left after what , 2weeks and your exact reason was :  I don't want to be anymore Moderator, It doesn't attract me anymore. so the question here why did you left ( i don't think doesn't attract me means personal problems or problems )  and why does it attract you now ? 

4UXK9p9.png

• Ador 3
  • Confuz 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
1 hour ago, Meh Rez vM ! ♫ said:

Hello Straju , So i will make this quick as i can so long story short you were a moderator before here and you left after what , 2weeks and your exact reason was :  I don't want to be anymore Moderator, It doesn't attract me anymore. so the question here why did you left ( i don't think doesn't attract me means personal problems or problems )  and why does it attract you now ? 

4UXK9p9.png

35,000 euros on the wrist, am I gentrified.

Like the angel of death, we are not going to threaten you.

I'll give you my heart, my love, even if deep down, I feel like you're going to let go.

Meh Rez vM ! 

56TCmvK.gif

4Fz4yy2.gif

Hello and thank you for that question.

At that moment, when I retired, I was no longer attracted to the moderator rank or about the community, I didn't feel like anything anymore.

There were certain things that bothered me so I "withdrew from the community." I stayed in J project but just that, helping, coordonating, nothing anymore.

Because of @robila & @Qween 👑 i stayed in J project, and i come back on the community. But after 1 month, i think, i leave from everything because of some problems (@myCro 🐺 know about that), and i just played Counter Strike 1.6 on the servers of the community.

I want to come back, as a Moderator because after the last update on the community, everything is more beautiful and interesting.
As my brother Robila said, I like to help a lot, regardless of the person.
Now it's different, I have people in staff, friends, if something happens, I have people with who I can consult in certain situations.

Editat de .Straju
  • Ador 1
  • Putereee! 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I like your attitude, your ideas and the fact that you're helping others so much. Your proposals are getting better & better and I really think that you will provide us what we need.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i know Straju as an ex-moderator, i can say that this guy have a full vision about the community; maybe u stopped due to some personals problems as you said. So to be honest i like your attitude and behavior with all members especially because you are founder of an important project ( journalists) and you always guide our members to gave their best.

• Ador 1
  • Putereee! 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I like the way you work, you have leadership and you guide the journalists very well during the project and you have a good attitude, you have good ideas for the project and considering all this you could be of great help.

4Ebai3O.png

• Like 1
  • Cioco 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

You were a good moderator, I don't see the problem for you to come back, I am happy that you join STAFF and help the community, you have a good activity in Foroum + TeamSPeak3.

From me you have #PRO

• Ador 1
  • Surprins 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

well, as i see you are a active member and on project Journalists and doing good, I really not know u but as the others said u ex-moderator so you have a experience, I think u you can take responsibility, you deserves a chance.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.