Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Dr@g0n

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Dr@g0n
uviTR2Y.png Real name  Hasnain.
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 19
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs1.6 8 to 9hours or GtaV1Hours OR PUBG1hours
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan,Karachi
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a Good person I Like to help others i am friendly , i talk and i behave Nicely , When I have to do something i did it so i wouldn't risk it i have Positive attitude I want to be a part of the staff !!! I alway try to work hard to get what i want  And !!!   i Do My Best  !!! ? 
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Responsibility i have ability to manage.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: When Something gets late its urgent 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Yes first i am In VGR Team But now I am In Gog Team And Perfect Zm Manager 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): GOG Is The BEst PRoject and all time i am In Gog Project or Sometimes i am in Journalists Room 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): Free Time 
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Urdu 100% Arbi 5 % English 50 % 
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: no
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods:Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/Whatsapp
uviTR2Y.png Last request

Howdy @Dr@g0n

First of all , and before i give you my own opinion you were required to create another recruitment request after 30 days of you last one which was in the 8 of june , means that your next one must be in 8 Jule above ...

but in all cases i will say what i think about you 

from your last request until this one i see that you fixed many things and you started doing your job correctly starting with GOG Project 

you became much responsible moreover your spam and bad attitude has been decreased a bit 

i'm proud of you for this upstep you made , but that doesn't mean that you are ready to get moderators responsability which needs a high level of experience , attitude and works ( some things that you miss ) 

But for now and taking into consideration your noticeable improvement i will be waiting your answer to the following questions below .

- After being a member in one of our project and you fixed some of your bad attitudes , what are you thinking to do next ?

- in case your request got rejected will you give up or you will maintain your activities hoping to another chance ?

- and last tell me what you could give us ( idea , New things that could help our community ) 

i'll let you know from now that i'm against your recruitment at the moment until i see that you deserve so you'll get full support from me .

2 hours ago, #PREDATOR said:

Howdy @Dr@g0n

First of all , and before i give you my own opinion you were required to create another recruitment request after 30 days of you last one which was in the 8 of june , means that your next one must be in 8 Jule above ...

but in all cases i will say what i think about you 

from your last request until this one i see that you fixed many things and you started doing your job correctly starting with GOG Project 

you became much responsible moreover your spam and bad attitude has been decreased a bit 

i'm proud of you for this upstep you made , but that doesn't mean that you are ready to get moderators responsability which needs a high level of experience , attitude and works ( some things that you miss ) 

But for now and taking into consideration your noticeable improvement i will be waiting your answer to the following questions below .

- After being a member in one of our project and you fixed some of your bad attitudes , what are you thinking to do next ?

- in case your request got rejected will you give up or you will maintain your activities hoping to another chance ?

- and last tell me what you could give us ( idea , New things that could help our community ) 

i'll let you know from now that i'm against your recruitment at the moment until i see that you deserve so you'll get full support from me .

Yes Bro but 8 june i do my old req in 21may and today is 27 june so its means i do req after 1 month or 9 days so i come here i think the month was done but u said is 8 june so really sorry i dont know about it ! 

Hello @Dr@g0n First Predator ask you some questions So you need to reply .

Secondly, you should read The Rules of our comminuty 3 times again to avoid the consequences

And the most important thing to join us you must work and master the work and this requires a lot of time And I noticed that you are realy persistent to become a moderators and that you will continue to work even if they refuse you.

I hope that will be correct I want you in the future to develop your work and to present new suggestions for the comminuty 

I want you to answer many questions If you become a moderators what can you do I mean how can you help us  in the project

And do you want to become a moderators For Rank ?

Finily can you describe me how you will deal with the situation if you are asked to complete multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no imaginable way to finish them? 

i can't give you my opinion now  i'm waiting for your answer the i will told you Pro or contra !

Good luck 

• I love it 2

14 minutes ago, Sayfmrak ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said:

Hello @Dr@g0n First Predator ask you some questions So you need to reply .

Secondly, you should read The Rules of our comminuty 3 times again to avoid the consequences

And the most important thing to join us you must work and master the work and this requires a lot of time And I noticed that you are realy persistent to become a moderators and that you will continue to work even if they refuse you.

I hope that will be correct I want you in the future to develop your work and to present new suggestions for the comminuty 

I want you to answer many questions If you become a moderators what can you do I mean how can you help us  in the project

And do you want to become a moderators For Rank ?

Finily can you describe me how you will deal with the situation if you are asked to complete multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no imaginable way to finish them? 

i can't give you my opinion now  i'm waiting for your answer the i will told you Pro or contra !

Good luck 

Yes I read The rules I Do my best and in my old req i got reject reason i have bad reputation or e.tc but i improve in my reputation so i get first gog and i upgrade my english thats was important and in Devil Club i work like i posted Sport lifestyle news auto moto horoscope or e.tc and when i be the moderator i am friendly with others and i have some ideas about forum  add one another rank staff i think give uploader rank back in forum its good but idk why this rank was hide and i have also much ideas when i be the moderator 

Edited by Dr@g0n

1 hour ago, Dr@g0n said:

Yes I ready The rules I Do my best and in my old req i got reject reason i have bad reputation or e.tc but i improve in my reputation so i get first gog and i upgrade my english thats was important and in Devil Club i work like i posted Sport lifestyle news auto moto horoscope or e.tc and when i be the moderator i am friendly with others and i have some ideas about forum  add one another rank staff i think give uploader rank back in forum its good but idk why this rank was hide and i have also much ideas when i be the moderator 

Well  I will tell you my decision, now you are not ready and not capable to be a moderators 

and again u need to improve ur english 

:contra:

Good Luck

• I love it 2
  • Surprised 1
  • Brainy 1

Hello @Dr@g0n , the staff asked you a lot of questions to see how you are doing, but I see that you have ignored all the questions, you say read the rules but nevertheless you do not respect them in many aspects, maybe your spam decreased in ts3 but that does not mean that you are ready and do not do more spam on request that your work can speak for itself I hope you do not make those mistakes again later, after seeing all this I see that you are not ready to be a moderator, I think it will not be worth asking you questions, improvement all the aspects that have already been mentioned to you.

t4tji6x.png

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

Hello @Dr@g0n , As my colleagues says you need to present your answer properly to them , improve our activity in forum and your english presentation too..

I think this is your third request but still i didnt see any supporters from your side (pro) that means you still need to be upgraded .

9 hours ago, Dr@g0n said:

Yes I read The rules I Do my best and in my old req i got reject reason i have bad reputation or e.tc but i improve in my reputation so i get first gog and i upgrade my english thats was important and in Devil Club i work like i posted Sport lifestyle news auto moto horoscope or e.tc and when i be the moderator i am friendly with others and i have some ideas about forum  add one another rank staff i think give uploader rank back in forum its good but idk why this rank was hide and i have also much ideas when i be the moderator 

Listen carefully , as you said  :-

when i be the moderator i am friendly with others and i have some ideas about forum , i have also much ideas when i be the moderator .

To be friendly with others and to post your ideas you doesnt need moderator rank !

Let me ask you a question , my decision depends on your answer .

• Tell me some of your ideas to improve CSBD  ( 2 or 3 ideas ) : 
  • What kind of activity have you done in GOG projects , what are the features that can be added to our projects  :
  • How to solve a problem when there's a issue between staffs : 
  • I love it 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Hello @Dr@g0n , As my colleagues says you need to present your answer properly to them , improve our activity in forum and your english presentation too..

I think this is your third request but still i didnt see any supporters from your side (pro) that means you still need to be upgraded .

Listen carefully , as you said  :-

when i be the moderator i am friendly with others and i have some ideas about forum , i have also much ideas when i be the moderator .

To be friendly with others and to post your ideas you doesnt need moderator rank !

Let me ask you a question , my decision depends on your answer .

• Tell me some of your ideas to improve CSBD  ( 2 or 3 ideas ) : 
  • What kind of activity have you done in GOG projects , what are the features that can be added to our projects  :
  • How to solve a problem when there's a issue between staffs : 
My First Idea Is That We Should add Uploader Rank on our Forum Its Good but I dont Know Why This Rank was Removed.
2nd:My 2nd Idea Is That We Should Also Put a Complaint Section on Our Forum , It Is Very Important Because there are Some
People Who Do not Respect everyone. 'What kind of activity have you done in GOG projects , what are the features that can be added to our projects'
My Activity Is Very Good In My Activity in Gog Room If i keep My Pc On  12-13 hours so then i am in room in gog for 11hours and
and  i am also  be in the room of journalists for 1 hours or e.t.c
3rd:If Anyone Has An issue Here i will solve the issue of both with a lot of respect and if i do not know the issue so i cant
do anything. If u want other question so talk Me Anyway Thankyou for asking me