Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

King_of_lion

uviTR2Y.png Nick: King_of_lion
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Kareem
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 19
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): i'm play cs 1.6 , cs.go , PUBG , wormax time : 4 or 5 hours
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Egypt from cairo
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a person who loves to help people and anyone who needs help speaks to me pm and so I am a person who has skill in activity well and I have two projects only really good in them and my activity is good in them I am ready to be more than that
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualitiesThe first thing I care about is activity and keep my rank and patience as well
uviTR2Y.png
 Tell us some of your defectsWhen I was patient a lot and nothing came to me

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): ofc The first project I started with was the VGame Reviewers project And then it was the GOG project. 

uploaders In this project I was active in too So I got a gfx designer And now I have vgrs and gfx, and I am happy about them
uviTR2Y.png
 On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity)I've been more active is VGame Reviewers And also GFX because I became active and I am very active in it as well
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST)World of games - Free time
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): I'm be good on english [90%] and arabic [100%] And learn Spanish is few
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i'm used ts3 but microphone i don't have
uviTR2Y.png Contact methodswhatsapp , pm , fb
uviTR2Y.png Last requestlink

1 minute ago, #PREDATOR said:

Howdy @King_of_lion

As i see here that you have no more chances to request for Moderators 

( MyCro Decision ) 

i cannot judge your request recruitment now until you didn't inform us if @myCro ? gave you a chance to make a new recruitment request again or no !

Nope, I told him about another chance, and he gave me my last chance .

21 minutes ago, King_of_lion said:

Nope, I told him about another chance, and he gave me my last chance .

Don't say it out of the context.

@Nexy guaranteed for you to have another chance, and by doing so how we will proceed:

- if you have great forum activity and you are proving being usefull for us, we will take your application in consideration and IF, and i repeat it, IF you become moderator, nexy will be responsabile of you(giving you advices and if you will mistake he will answer for you too).

Letting aside the bad parts, you proved being an annoying and very persistent guy, but you are WAY better than many more, you have a decent and good soul, you are not a bad guy, and you could use that head in very many smart ways.

Pro.

19 hours ago, myCro ? said:

- if you have great forum activity and you are proving being usefull for us, we will take your application in consideration and IF, and i repeat it, IF you become moderator, nexy will be responsabile of you(giving you advices and if you will mistake he will answer for you too).

I think everything is clear for all of us now ! 

your project leader has guaranteed for you and you have successfully achieved a second chance 

But before we proceed with the actions 

You are a member in VGR Project , a GFX Designer moreover a manager of a CSBD Server 

i can realise that you are responsible enough and active in both projects entrusted to you regularly

But even you are a helpful user in our community but i never see that you came us with ideas by your own / i don't see that you support our community users by giving them help in different sections ( F.A.Q , TS3 Services etc..)

So i will be awating your reply for both of these following questions below :

1- Provide us 2 ideas by your own that we could brand us CSBD Community 

2 - In case you got Moderator , present us some of new responsabilities that you could take , which include our members support !

• I love it 2

Hello
First of all, your activity is good . Despite the requests you have made and rejected,  Nevertheless,you dont give up. you did an activity again

.you are convincing of good morals. And show us that you love this community through your work and your effort

You have My #Pro

#Regards 

@King_of_lion You may ask why I took the responsibility of you, well, cause I know you're very friendly person, respectful and you're the kind of person who doesn't give up until he achieve his goals, despite that you sometimes being annoying as Mycro mentioned above, BUT I believe in people can change and hopefully if you got accepted you'll feel the responsibility that led to you and make you more responsible. 

Nevertheless, you're very respectful guy and that's what pulled me into helping you, so PLEASE don't let me down. 

• Like 1

Hello brother.

Thank you For Your Request !

Well,You are a very active person i notice this in VgameReviews team and you was old Journaist co leader. 

I think you will be responsible and if you will be a moderaotrs it's Not only work in Free time ...

you need to thinking about the future of the comminuty and help us i think you know what you need to do .

Anyway I will support you to join our team, please do not let me down !

Good Luck.

4 hours ago, #PREDATOR said:

1- Provide us 2 ideas by your own that we could brand us CSBD Community 

We could brand the commnuity by:
1-Instead of keep adding CS 1.6 servers and CSGO servers, Add more of po famous games servers like FIVEM (GTA V) for example
2-Re-Design the whole community and instead of being just a forum , it will be more of a site where you can find various gaming servers and projects.

4 hours ago, #PREDATOR said:

2 - In case you got Moderator , present us some of new responsabilities that you could take , which include our members support !

I would like to take over the Devil's Club and will try my best to work on this section as much as i can do.

Thank you.

@King_of_lion as others says you got an another chance ! you have failed many times but you doesnt give up .

I found that you are a hard working person and you made many mistakes but it doesnt mean that you are bad , you have changed a lot i hope you will maintain the same .

( I just hate one thing from you :asking for reputation/follow   -  dont even think about it ! )

For me :pro:

• I love it 1

I see that you have good activity in the forum and in the projects assigned to you, I do not know you well, but I know that many of us make mistakes and it is up to you to change. If you become accepted, I hope you give the best of yourself and do not disappoint those who support you, otherwise you will be expelled from the team. Good luck.

4Ebai3O.png

• I love it 2
  • Choco 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:22 PM, Nexy said:

@King_of_lion You may ask why I took the responsibility of you, well, cause I know you're very friendly person, respectful and you're the kind of person who doesn't give up until he achieve his goals, despite that you sometimes being annoying as Mycro mentioned above, BUT I believe in people can change and hopefully if you got accepted you'll feel the responsibility that led to you and make you more responsible. 

Nevertheless, you're very respectful guy and that's what pulled me into helping you, so PLEASE don't let me down. 

I agree with @Nexy, you can change, the past does not matter, you can help people and I know you and I trust you to improve and help the community, I saw you working a lot, that makes me very happy, keep helping this way! !

for my part #PRO.

• I love it 4
  • Choco 1

I don't know you so sell mate , i've seen that u have a nice activity in this community , lot's friends and you are in some projects as well  . I don't want to ask what happend in the past but  PRO for the future and keep it up !

I would like to thank everyone who have given me another chance to prove myself again,This community has really made a lot of good things for me and words cant describe how thankful im,
Especially @Nexy, @myCro ?.. Im really so grateful for you, I will try my best to be up to your expectations and i will try not to fail you.
@axelxcapo, I would like to apologize for my past, i know you had given me a lot of opportunities and i have wasted them, i promise i will try to be better.

So thankful!

Hello @King_of_lion, your request has been marked in [Pending], please take in consideration that i like your application and now forward may take from a few days to a longer time to receive a final answer because of the hollydays season and us(the administration) will have to analyze your forum activity, your request, your history. Please consider we may accept or reject you in the end, you still have to prove us more.

ASEvAD8.png

Maintain Your Creativity Reckoning Originality

• 2 weeks later...

Rejected

As long as i am Administrator, you will never get Moderator here.

Making another recruitment request will result in permanent forum ban.

Asking me in private about doing another recruitment request will result in permanent forum ban.

Asking someone else to approve you to do another recruitment request will result in permanent forum ban.

image.png

----

image.png

image.png

• I love it 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1