Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

#LiNeX

uviTR2Y.png Nick: LiNeX
uviTR2Y.png Real name:   Abdulrhman
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 20
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): CSGO 6 years / CS1.6 10 years / GTA V 4 years / COD series 3 years / PUBG 2 years / NFS series 10 years
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Uae / dubai
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): iam friendly , i like fun stuff and i like to learn new things and experience them as well , i like video games as iam addicted to them as well x) , iam a car guy , i like cars a lot and i do participated in drag races here in abu dhabi , i like modifying cars as i do on my car , iam a university student but iam holding this year as covid-19 is currently spreading.. 
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: i learn fast / very patient / love group work / i have a fun soul / i like to help others
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: i dont like anger ,, but  in some situations i get angry at small stuff

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i own an instagram page and i do edit videos  / i have owned and manged  CSGO Server [retake mod] for 1 year /  managing cs 1.6 server currently
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Thunderzm forum mostly active as iam a manger there / entire CSBD forum .. i see a lot of posts daily 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): guardian of gaming / i like games and i know most of the games and how to play them really well specially FPS games / i know how to help others in some common problems with the game / its a loved thing from me i just like games and know them well
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): i can speak well english / arabic as its my main language 
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i can sometime
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: https://steamcommunity.com/id/que366 / Forum pm / discord TZM server
uviTR2Y.png Last request: this is my first one

thank you ?

• Choco 1

Special greeting @LiNeX

I just visited your profile but let's be serious

You manage one of our best server in community and that's very good and improves how responsible and reliable you are

but unfortunately this is not enough at all 

You know that before you apply to moderator rank you need to improve yourself as much as possible through great activities in different sections

1 - Could you tell why you didn't join any project of our community ? ( Gardians of Gaming / VGames Reviewers / Journalists/ Gamblers

Get into direct contact with staff team , work in a team or even lead a project ?

If you are not interested in any of them, let us know what your ideal project could be on which we can brand csblackdevil

7 hours ago, #LiNeX said:

Describe yourself(at least 50 words): iam friendly , i like fun stuff and i like to learn new things and experience them as well , i like video games as iam addicted to them as well x) , iam a car guy , i like cars a lot and i do participated in drag races here in abu dhabi , i like modifying cars as i do on my car , iam a university student but iam holding this year as covid-19 is currently spreading.. 

We need to know more about how you work and how you can be accountable. Try looking for helpful answers that can convince us.

Describing yourself doesn't mean what do you prefer or what you like / dislike 

Waiting for your response, letting you know that I am against your request at the moment.

I do not like to describe myself, I prefer to prove my qualities and let others judge , but am nice, social, I love to participate and help others, I respect the person who respects me , and i like to help others to do the right thing ,,

as for not joining any project , i do have friends from a different projects and grades in this forum , but i didnt apply for any of them because i didnt have time before and i didnt want to get into a club and dont do anything or help with anything reason for being busy that time ,, but now iam free and i have time for the forum as well as iam hoping to be creative and do more new activitys for members and also helping them , i requested a moderator because as i see from my point of view , i can help everyone on the forum and its includes all of the clubs and participating with them , also i made a giveaway cs 1.6 steam in tzm forum as i like to give to others and make them happy and make them more active in the server / forum , i have many giveaway plans in the future for the members also , my main point is i have many thing to do for the members requires me being a manger not a GoG or journalist or any other thing , iam hoping for the best and i hope you could understand me and get my point

• I love it 1

first of all , its a joke and everyone know that , and we joke around togather with it and no one got offended , i do respect others and i do respect staff , i dont know from where you got that i abuse staff and members , but if you want to get rid of that behavior i have no problem with that ,and if your talking about your warning and qween warning , its not even worth warning me for saying gay , its not offinsive to anyone and to whom i said it  are my friends not a random users , so with much respect thats not a reason to give me , my final point is i do respect others , members and staff 

thank you

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

Good afternoon Mr. LineX :), I saw your Moderator request and I want to know if you have already read the rules of the forum, if so, I will support you so that you do not have future errors and I will help you how to make a community staff. 

If you made mistakes in the past, it won't happen again, will it? if so i will support it.

for me I'll give my #PRO

• I love it 3

greeting @-Dark , i did read the forum rules , and sure man as you said ,  its something in the past and for sure its not going to happen again , as for now iam really working on my self and improving my self for the better , and thats really nice reply from you trying to make me do the right thing and supporting me , and hopefully no need for that , because i will do my best to prove my self and my qualities    , thank you so much

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @#LiNeX I have seen your profile and I see you active in the community. I see that you are interested in wanting to contribute good ideas and this is pleasant. I hope you change your attitude or some mistake you have made in the past and do not make it in the future supporting the community for me is a 

PRO

• I love it 4