Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Drosel

uviTR2Y.png Nick: @[D]ROSEL ♚♚♚
uviTR2Y.png Real name Vladislav 
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 22
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): I play cs 1.6 for more than 10 years, I also like cs go, sump, left 4 dead 2, dota but I spend more time in cs
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): I am from Russia, the city of Kazan
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a man of the "golden mean." I’m not in a hurry to make important decisions. The principle - “who does not take risks, does not drink champagne” is uncomfortable for me, but I will not begin to “measure the stool 77 times”. Able to look at the task from the "third party", I am easy to take and adopt non-standard solutions. The nature is creative, I dominate the thinking of the right hemisphere.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I am neat, thrifty, polite, well-mannered, kind, friendly, responsible and communicative
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I am restless, but when this happens I still think about those who trust me. I think I'm too demanding on myself and others.

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): rI had a StreetZM server; I was a bootloader and did a good job of it. And there was also a VIP. Now I am the founder of PerfectZm. We also work in a team to improve the server.
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): I was active on the PerfectZM forum
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST)
 Forum Games
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): I speak English fluently
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes, I use not so often, I speak on the microphone, but I write without looking at the keyboard even with my eyes closed
uviTR2Y.png Contact methodsTS3, CSBD, Whatsapp.
uviTR2Y.png Last request: did not file

Hello ! 

Please do never bump your topic again , it might lead your recruitment request to auto rejection [ Solutioned Request ] , your topic has been taken into consideration and administrators team will respond to it very soon with some brief questions which will make us know more about you and us as moderators team will give our own opinions about if you deserve to be part of team or not ! 

My advise to you  is that while your waiting Administrators answer make some activities in many sections with different projects , i see that you manage a server in community ! Good thing , that means you have a responsibility about something ( A responsible person ) , also staying in teamspeak server will help you too because it will make you into a direct contact with staff team 

In conclusion try to improve yourself as much as you can , everything is possible ! 

Good luck , we'll judge more about you after checking administrators answer .

Avoid bumping topics again 

32 minutes ago, #PREDATOR said:

Hello ! 

Please do never bump your topic again , it might lead your recruitment request to auto rejection [ Solutioned Request ] , your topic has been taken into consideration and administrators team will respond to it very soon with some brief questions which will make us know more about you and us as moderators team will give our own opinions about if you deserve to be part of team or not ! 

My advise to you  is that while your waiting Administrators answer make some activities in many sections with different projects , i see that you manage a server in community ! Good thing , that means you have a responsibility about something ( A responsible person ) , also staying in teamspeak server will help you too because it will make you into a direct contact with staff team 

In conclusion try to improve yourself as much as you can , everything is possible ! 

Good luck , we'll judge more about you after checking administrators answer .

Avoid bumping topics again 

@#PREDATOR even the administrative team can come up with questions to applicants, i sustain and promote this.

---

I enjoyed reading your request, well writen and organised, suggesting us that you are capable, but, what do you want to do on forum? As from activity standpoint from 12 December 2019 untill 6 June 2020(in almost 7 months) you made 11 posts, which all of them were inside servers categories.

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 1

15 minutes ago, myCro ? said:

@#PREDATOR even the administrative team can come up with questions to applicants, i sustain and promote this.

---

I enjoyed reading your request, well writen and organised, suggesting us that you are capable, but, what do you want to do on forum? As from activity standpoint from 12 December 2019 untill 6 June 2020(in almost 7 months) you made 11 posts, which all of them were inside servers categories.

Teamspeak3: myCro
Steam: myCro

(click on it)zwPfgJ9.png(click on it)

Maintain Your Creativity Reckoning Originality

b_350_20_383838_0c0c0c_e16204_5d5d5d.png

b_350_20_383838_0c0c0c_e16204_5d5d5d.png

Imitatia, singura forma de originalitate pentru cei fara caracter...

I want to follow the topics and activity increase by my chosen section and the form as a whole. I don’t want high marks but just want to help as a moderator of the game section and forum. 1. I would like to make a launcher for the game samp for any mods and any country.

16 minutes ago, [D]ROSEL ♚♚♚ said:

I want to follow the topics and activity increase by my chosen section and the form as a whole. I don’t want high marks but just want to help as a moderator of the game section and forum. 1. I would like to make a launcher for the game samp for any mods and any country.

For the moment we need you to be more active on the forum and take in consideration you have to show us how you respect and apply your responsabilities.

Please return after 30 days with a new request when you meed our requirements.

Thank you,

XwUYJ4F.png