Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted] Request admin

HoldFire 流

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum):  Supreme
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook:  i don't have
¤ Age: 20
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: english / Arabic/ French
¤ Your Location: Tunisia/Sfax
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): i was old manager in many serveur and here

¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM):  yes
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname) https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.32.241.12:27015/top_players/?query=supreme
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: back to my old family
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : Newlifezm2020

• I love it 2

You only online for one day recently and that day is today?

You should online at least 200 mins daily for 1 week to proof that you deserve to be admin or manager again.

Hope you will improve your online activity and become part of our FAMILY. You are always be welcome here by us ^^ We will wait for you.

I will give you a chance

#Pro

Sorry guys, i am not used to this ? I thought everyone who have low activity will be Rejected. Maybe i too focus on another Rejected requests.

This is my first time at the Admin Request forum. I will have much more experience from this request. 

Edited by Lucky-chan
  • I love it 1

11 hours ago, Kukata said:

Improve your activity!I will give you a chance.
                                        Pro.

NewLifeZM.CsBlackDevil.com

Join:89.44.246.24:27015 

ok as Pro

Edited by Nikhel Nice
dont use inappropriate words here / donate get remove !
  • I love it 1

You already was admin here,i dont know the reason you leave but you should prove us that you wanna stay here and be loyal! Improve the activity in forum/ts3/server. I know you have the experience to be an admin so im giving you a chance but to start from helper! pro

Edited by Whoo!
  • I love it 2