Postări Recomandate

ir1N7jf.jpg

8 ani - pas cu pas catre 80!

Dragii noștri, am implinit 8 ani de când comunitatea noastra face tot posibilul sa va fie o a doua casa. Vrem să vă mulțumim întâi vouă, membrilor, pentru că fără voi nu am exista. Mulțumiri speciale și managerilor de servere pentru treaba minunată pe care o fac și nu în ultimul rând, mulțumim din suflet administratiei CsBlackDevil. Am ajuns aici datorită vouă, așa că vă invităm pe toți să vă bucurați alaturi de noi:

Lasati un reply cu o urare in acest topic si veti intra in concurs!

• Primul castigatori - 10 euro paypal
  • Al doilea castigator - 1 VIP 3 luni
  • Al treilea castigator - 1 VIP 2 luni
  • Al patrulea castigator - 1 VIP 1 luna

Castigatorii ii vom anunta in decursul acestei saptamani!

La multi ani CSBLACKDEVIL!

=================================================================================

8 years - step by step to 80!

Dear ones, it is 8 years since our community did its best to be your second home. We want to thank you, the members, first, because without you we would not exist. Special thanks to the server managers for the wonderful work they do and last but not least, many thanks to the CsBlackDevil administration. We are here because of you, so we invite you all to enjoy with us:

Leave a reply with a wish on this topic and you will enter the contest:

• First winner - 10 euros paypal
  • Second winner - 1 VIP 3 months
  • Third winner - 1 VIP 2 months
  • Fourth winner -  1 VIP 1 month

We will announce the winners this week!

Happy birthday CSBLACKDEVIL!

Adi [ ak Mr.Love ] - administrator CsBlackDevil Community

• Ador 43
  • Genial 1
  • Putereee! 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Happy birthday to our community and special regards for staff who worked hard for it to reach this level and make our forum in the top ! 
Happy 8 years of hard working ! we wish you all the best ... 
CsBlackDevil in our hearts #Second_home !

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Congratulations on 8 years,hopefully the staff will continue to work hard and make this even better.

I Wish For Our Community to grow even larger,and for it to reach #1 rank on topg.org.

#8Years!!!

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hello Good Morning / Afternoon / Nights

CSBLACKDEVIL one of my favorite places, recognized for its great servers and above all for being a GREAT FAMILY

I have been here since 2014 and I am happy to see that step by step this community grows. STEP BY STEP, I am really proud to be part of the Administrators and help my second family.

I hope you continue to grow CSBD, little by little we will be the BIGGEST FAMILY

Happy 8 years CSBD (And we hope that many more will come!)

giphy.gif

• Ador 2
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

In the first I would like to say congratulations to you, our community, all members and mangers.. and the so-called second house, as you said
Congratulations on us for eight years in Comminuty, and we will complete and i wish to all best and we are continue for show this forum best and best

Happy Birtheday 8 Year old Csblackdevil

#Regards Naser DZ

• Like 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy 8th birthday to our csblackdevil ❤️ 

I wish its family will grow up more and ,it remains alive for the next generations.

Congratulations to @Mr.Love for making a succesful community which makes us  meet new friends and having fun with each other.

Thank you 😉 

• Ador 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Cioco 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy 8 year of this community 
love u bro 
do More Work Here
Best wish with u 
nice Administrator 
Congratulation @Mr.Love For 8th years Here ❤️ 

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hellololo!

Nice, nice, Congratulations 

@Mr.Love

It's foolish to wish something for me, but it's humanly and if you are asking so... 

I want you all to be in very good health to keep our family exatcly as it is now - Fantastic. I've realized how much it's worth. 

And it is not technology that makes this place special, but we people with our generosity. So I wish that everyone keep to help each other. 

CSBD for ever. 

• Ador 1
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I Wish a Good birthday to Csbd ,the community ,Staff And All Worked Hard for that I Wish The Best For Csbd, Happy Birthday !!

• Ador 1
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Congrats on the 8th Year of an awesome forum or with one word the best forum 

Ive been here for 6 years and i really enjoyed every minute here 

Ofc the succes wouldn't be without the hardworking staff 

so Happy Birthday For this forum 

and wish many many more for us guys 

😄

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy 8th Year Birthday to one of the biggest gaming community CSBlackDevil. I would like to thank you for the great job of Administrators, Server Menagers, etc. This community will keep growing everyday until this site will be the best gaming community ever! I wish we will never forget this place and those greate people and friends that we made here. Happy birthday again CSBD!!! 😍❤️

excited happy birthday GIF

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Postat (editat)

Happy Birthday Csbd  This Is the 8th Year And Family Grow up  Cong To our Community to our second family  Who worked Hardto make this a real 
I really Wish More success For Csbd And all Who Worked For It
😘❤️ 
#
Happy Birthday !!! And More Success. 

Editat de #Sissa
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy 8 Years CSBD the best community of all.

Congratulations to the Administrators for their good work.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   

• Ador 1
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy Birthday to CSBD, the best community In The World .

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

happy Bday Ladies and gentle Men 😄 

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

happy birthday CsBlackDevil from all member and manager im really when i start on this community feel this my socend house because we make new relation her and make good frinds exactly @[N]audy @#Ace @-Dark@The GodFather and all team vgr and thunderzm this is my world her my family and all manager member on CSBD i hope well be got more success on future because its better community from me thx for hard work from all Administuor CSBD and other for who help this community...

• Like 1
  • Surprins 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Congratulations sir, I saw how this community grew from 140 people to 500 people nowadays and it is my second family, because here I got some incredible friends, luck in everything ❤️

• Ador 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Felicitari la  mai mult si la mai mare:)) , Este o comunitate excelenta cu o administratie de nedescris , va respect

Happy Birthday to CSBD <3<3<3<3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

leave the fork man .. it got bored since 7 years i see you holding it

Congrats habibi ...❤️

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy Birthday to Csblackdevil the best community in the world ❤️

Thank you @Mr.Love for this beautiful community that allowed me to meet many friends from different parts of the world.

Pd thanks for making this community more and more beautiful ❤️ 

• Ador 5

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy birthday to the best community that i have know 😄 
Thank you Mr. Love and all the csbd staff for the great job ❤️ 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Happy 8 Years CSBD the best community 

i want to thank all staff for hard working 

#Happy Birthday

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

❤️ Happy 8th Birthday  to my second home/family to our CsBlackDevil Community ❤️ 

and thanks to all the staff for making this Community a safe home for us 

• Ador 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Postat (editat)

I don't even know how to start this post haha.. but I can start by  saying.. Congrats old friend, what can I say.. you've always been very ambitious, did so many things and achieved a lot that many would've dreamed of, I see you with different eyes from the rest and I've admired you while I was here, and still do until this day. I have no words to describe how I feel about your work, it's truly amazing. Everyone here is amazing I love every member in this forum. I miss this you know. Things change in life and many people quit but you have never quit, you've always cared for this community and that's the reason why it's grown so big and gotten all these lovely members. 

I hope you will never cease this community and will make it even a greater home for the zombie gamers instead. Well I don't expect you to read this all but damn I never wrote a message this big before for anyone, but for you I would.

Have a great life ex colleage .. and good luck with CSBD 🙂 .

ps: the theme is more than amazing, good job 😁

Editat de ♛ Gabi Papi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ♛
  • Ador 2
  • Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.