Postări Recomandate

• Your nickname:  Skipper
  • Your problem/question: I have been absent for a long time , And now I'm back But i found a problem in ts3 ,I didn't understand and I guess I also forgot what happened. You were away for a long time
  • Screenshot (if needed): https://imgur.com/a/YAGsqdX

• Surprins 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hello dear, try to re-install your TS3 if it doesn't work, uninstall it and fix your computer's time then download it again, if that doesn't help try to update your TS3.

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hello There 

Check it :

i hope you problem will be solved !

#Greeting

Editat de Naser DZ
  • Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

As i can see in the sreenshot you are typing in the server adress csblackdevil.com try typing ts.csblackdevil.com.

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

As for an image that I see, you should fix the time on your computer or correct  adress

ts.csblackdevil.com orr ts3.csblackdevil.com 

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Go Start menu search field type "Date and Time" and press Enter, this should be bring the Date and Time control panel

In the Date and Time dialog box, click the Internet Time tab

Press the Change Settings button. Press the Continue button in the User Account Control dialog box (if it displays)

In the Internet Time Settings dialog, click the Server drop-down arrow and select another time server. The default is time.windows.com, try using time.nist.gov and see it works for you

Press the Update now button to update your computer's clock, and test your computer's

Press the OK buttons close the dialog boxes

After reset your TeamSpeak 3

I hope your problem will solve.

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
16 hours ago, Skipper. said:
  • Your nickname:  Skipper
  • Your problem/question: I have been absent for a long time , And now I'm back But i found a problem in ts3 ,I didn't understand and I guess I also forgot what happened. You were away for a long time
  • Screenshot (if needed): https://imgur.com/a/YAGsqdX

it's very simple, all you have to do is adjust the date and time of your pc exactly and please retry with a valid ip, ts.csblackdevil.com

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
5 hours ago, Nıco said:

it's very simple, all you have to do is adjust the date and time of your pc exactly and please retry with a valid ip, ts.csblackdevil.com

Right, u also need to update your TS3 client, cuz the server will not work for your version

• Ador 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.