Russ ;x

[Suggestion] Suggest something in battles

Postări Recomandate

Hello !

There in battles are only 1v1 battles ,its not allowed to make 3 or 4 vs each other 

I suggest to make it allowed because it will make more fun !! we need it ,so please let us have fun 😭 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

hahahah bro your suggestion is good but we dont need it i  know that it will have fun but the winner will be only 1 from all of those designers or members who has participated in the battle because all members will do their best for their creation but from bot teams there will be only 1 winner not 2 and as you know that the winner will be only from 1 team and 1 member only designers cant work together on making 1 image for battle 😄 

for example:

raven will apply blur effects on image 😛 

nexy will apply text on image

they cant do it

and edward or other guys will do other hahaha totally waste of time if you really want battle 1v1 is better

if your team has 3 members and my team has 3 members there will be only 1 member selected as a winner from 1 team only

#Contra

Editat de Sajju™

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
4 minutes ago, Sajju™ said:

hahahah bro your suggestion is good but we dont need it i  know that it will have fun but the winner will be only 1 from all of those designers or members who has participated in the battle 

#Contra

This what i want ,only one designer win !

And also you are not pushed to participate in these battles ,you can play 1vs1 you are free!!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Acum 2 minute, russ a spus:

This what i want ,only one designer win !

And also you are not pushed to participate in these battles ,you can play 1vs1 you are free!!

as you have come to the point you can also do 1 vs 1 battle becuase in 1vs1 also the 1 designer win who's design is good

• Cioco 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
1 hour ago, russ said:

Hello !

There in battles are only 1v1 battles ,its not allowed to make 3 or 4 vs each other 

I suggest to make it allowed because it will make more fun !! we need it ,so please let us have fun 😭 

I like it your suggestion about battle vs 3 or 4 and iam ready for this so froum me Pro !!

Good luck ❤️ 

• Genial 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
1 hour ago, russ said:

Hello !

This is a good suggestion and I was thinking about it because in times people like to make battle together and so I will do 

PRO For me

• Putereee! 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
1 hour ago, Sajju™ said:

hahahah bro your suggestion is good but we dont need it i  know that it will have fun but the winner will be only 1 from all of those designers or members who has participated in the battle because all members will do their best for their creation but from bot teams there will be only 1 winner not 2 and as you know that the winner will be only from 1 team and 1 member only designers cant work together on making 1 image for battle 😄 

for example:

raven will apply blur effects on image 😛 

nexy will apply text on image

they cant do it

and edward or other guys will do other hahaha totally waste of time if you really want battle 1v1 is better

if your team has 3 members and my team has 3 members there will be only 1 member selected as a winner from 1 team only

#Contra

It's a little bit of your answer, don't you think? think a little, although I also thought as well as you hahaha 🤣 I'm also a bit silly

The idea itself, from my point of view of multiple battles is simple: A team of "xxxx" people fight who is the best of "xxx" people

From my point of view, I think it would be good if they added that, since it would add a little more fun and dedication.
since the more people, the more you should work to be FIRST!!.

Of course it cannot be a battle of more than 5 people, 4 or 5 people, that should be the maximum of competitors..

• Genial 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Guys i don't mean Team battles !

i mean a battle can be between 3 or 4 and everyone is single not related with the others 

Like 1vs1vs1 and you vote for 1 from those 3 or 4 

• Ador 1
  • Putereee! 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Acum 16 ore, russ a spus:

Guys i don't mean Team battles !

i mean a battle can be between 3 or 4 and everyone is single not related with the others 

Like 1vs1vs1 and you vote for 1 from those 3 or 4 

ohhhhh xDD sorry than its okay to be battle  i an agree 😛 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thank you for the suggestion, we will look into it and give the final answer.

• Putereee! 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.