No more high ranks given!

myCro

Hello, me and @Roselina ✾ decided not to permit for anyone who want to start as an admin on our server, to receive a rank higher than Helper, this comes as a move that has the purpose to build a good team.

We are getting overwhelmed by the day by day spammers who only come in our private to ask for owner, founder and all they offer is activity on server.

And we know as a fact all of our Managers with FTP are getting spammed too, as an example, i got online at 17:00, situation untill 17:15 (3 spammers in my private) :

aQZklD9.png khgBME9.png 4LItMKO.png xZ80Q0M.png

Okay... it is required to be active on the server, but you have to work for your rank, you have to take care of it and to ensure in time others will get the same rank as you in the same way(by working or by making donations).

How many of you are ensuring other admins are working hard enough and are fair in order to get to the same rank as you?(this is a question for the ones who got their ranks easily)

- Sure not many of you.

So, it's simple

1. You want admin? Do a request here: https://csblackdevil.com/forums/forum/3873-admin/
  2. You want Manager, Ftp, Owner? Donate or you become an admin and in time we will take care of you
  3. Be active on server, ts3 and forum in equal quantity.
  4. We are having the best servers, we have to act like it.

This is a definitive and permanent decision, all the managers have to leave reply with: I've taken to knowledge.

@Gerardo Larreal. @Ru-gAL. @Nikhel Nice @Dante ღ @BIg albania @axelxcapo @Roselina ✾

Who is giving admins higher ranks than Helper, gets ftp suspended and they will make staff changes by giving us PM.

We thrive for quality, is time to do the thing the right way.

• I love it 10
  • Like 1

yes!!!! today a playerr from old he do request for admin i aceepted and i told him i give YOU ADMINASTOR  AND WHAT HE TOLD ME 

rejected 

5:12:39> "Nasty 語": nope
<15:12:46> "Nasty 語": reject my request please
<15:12:53> "Nasty 語": i will back to oldschool
<15:12:57> "big albania": ok
<15:12:59> "Nasty 語": that's will be good
<15:13:02> "Nasty 語": ok thank you 

you wont big grade you need to win for your rank i cant give you  biggest grade!!

•  
  • I love it 1