Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

shVury

uviTR2Y.png NickKellooKizz ?

uviTR2Y.png Real name: Sebastian.
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 14 years old.
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): League of Legends for few days / Transformice, i played 6 years ago, i started to play again 1 week ago. / CS 1.6 i played 3-4 years ago, without to give some importance, i started to play again few months again, and now i play rare, because of the bad internet (coronavirus).
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Romania / Buzau.
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I can say as I am a serious person, sometimes. I like to joke with friends, I like to stay, relaxing, listening music, while I sit and play on my laptop. I'm serious when it comes about to my work, I like everything to be tidy, beautiful, so that it can be understood, i respect the people who respect me, i don't like when i'm insulted, without doing something.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Rapidity / Seriously / Worker / I see everything.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I don't like stupidity / I am getting angry fast.

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Yes, Journalists Project, working to improve, trying to find ideas of increasing activity of members / project.
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity)I started to be again active in Devils Club / While Overwatch project and working in Journalists Project.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): Devils Club - Social / Media / Free Time & i want to take care about TS3 Administrating,
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): 70% english / Romanian.
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?Yes, i use TS3 / Yes, i have microphone.
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Steam / PM Forum / TS3.
uviTR2Y.png Last request

Edited by KellooKizz ?
problems with nick
  • Brainy 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, myCro ? said:

Hello @verisoruL ? does this request represent your interest? If it does, please explain to us the reason you have retired initially from the staff and why do you want to return.

Initially, I came out of STAFF because there were things that pressed me on this issue, because I had some frustrations for some things that didn't seem normal to me. After talking to some people and telling to me what and how, I calmed down. In addition, I have a few people in STAFF who are quite close to me and make me feel good when I talk with them, etc. Finally, I learned that it doesn't make much sense to fill my head with these things and that I have to stay calm, with a cocktail in my hand, music in headphones, sitting on a computer chair and talking to friends. The reason why I would like to go back to the staff is that because of this holiday I do not have much to do and I can not sit quietly, in the forum I started to stay long enough, even if you do not see the fact that I do activity or something .. I see almost everything that happens.. and if something happens, I already know with whom I can speak about that.

• Brainy 1

Hello, your request has been marked in [Pending], please take in consideration that i like your application and now forward may take from a few days to a longer time to receive a final answer because of the hollydays season and us(the administration) will have to analyze your forum activity, your request, your history. Please consider we may accept or reject you in the end, you still have to prove us more.

From me you have: PRO

ASEvAD8.png

Maintain Your Creativity Reckoning Originality

• I love it 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...