Cs 1.6 Not Responding.

jayden™

That problem in my opinion is normal, I also got it.

Your cs when you are afk stop "being active" (hope you understood what i mean), so if you are afk and after 2 hours you enter on it yes, it's normal to crash

Anywhere try to check "what causes it", go to windows event viewer and check the logs of cs16

Hello jayden   , 

i will give you an solution which may could help you to fix your problem !

follow my steps please .

1. press window key+r then type regedit and enter there .

2. you will see something above like "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" and a cube & a minus ( - ) press on the cube+minuse and there will appear something like this : Appevents,console etc .

3. go to Software>Valve>Half Life>Settings

4. tbh,sometimes deleting half life folder works,so give it a try .

5. EngineDLL - now change the value of : EngineDll=hw.dll EngineD3D=1 ScreenBPP ( bit ) = 32 

6. open CS

if it doesn't work i have another solution for you my friend  , 

1. right click "Computer" +Properties

2. Advanced system settings

3.above you will see some commands ( go to "Advanced" ) 

4. first line when you see with "Seetings" ( press on seetings )

5. something will appear press "x" - only that .

6. Data Execution Prevention

7.  Press below when you see an command "Add" - and add cs from from your desktop here .

8. Apply+OK

I hope your problem will be fixed , if the problem still appears please leave me a Private Message ( PM ) whenever & wherever you want .

Thank You - 

hello

same thing happends to me.I make a reload of cs and i writed these cheats ret hacker has done it here.If this dont work on you you should conntact founders of sv becuase in same situations sv have problem with net and other things.I hope my word wil be useful to you.

(R)ei

7 hours ago, jayden™ said:
  • Your Nickname: jayden
  • Your Problem: after maybe 1 - 2 hours of being A.F.K , my cs 1.6 freezes and says "Cs 1.6 not Responding"
  • Screenshot: I can't get it 

If you are in software mode: Try to switch to OpenGL, if your computer doesn't work well, as a last resort I recommend installing a "minios" windows, those systems that are low-performing and of course update all the drivers and drivers.

1 hour ago, (R)ei™ said:

hello

same thing happends to me.I make a reload of cs and i writed these cheats ret hacker has done it here.If this dont work on you you should conntact founders of sv becuase in same situations sv have problem with net and other things.I hope my word wil be useful to you.

(R)ei

The server never influences your game, if it were the server it would launch the corresponding "warwings", such as connection problems or a bad package. This problem is due to the corresponding performance of your computer.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, # Ret-H@CKer said:

Hello , 

Please Follow  this Instruction

• Write fps_max "999"
  • write cl_timeout "9999999999999999999999"
  • sv_timeout "99999999999999999999"
  • rate "25000"
  • cl_rate "9999"

And watch this too : 

If your problem does not solved you can Contact with Me in TS3 / CSBD's Pm 

#PEACE

On 4/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, robila said:

That problem in my opinion is normal, I also got it.

Your cs when you are afk stop "being active" (hope you understood what i mean), so if you are afk and after 2 hours you enter on it yes, it's normal to crash

Anywhere try to check "what causes it", go to windows event viewer and check the logs of cs16

Inactive topic, it has several comments that can help you and avoid the "post-hunt", any problem to consult with a Global Moderator, good luck

T/C

• I love it 1