Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

- Wolver

uviTR2Y.png Nick:  Wolver
uviTR2Y.png Real name:    Mohammed
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?:  20
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them):  i Play cs and free fire ... cs in the morning & Free fire at night
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city):  Morocco - Boudenib
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): i'm a person who love to help his teammates, and also i like to share my own ideas with others persons to benefit.and I’m always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: respectful -  Patience
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: Get Mad easly
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Upload And game reviews
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): Game reviews
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Not Bad
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?Yes, I have Ts3 on computer and phone too.. and active mic on both of them
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: instagram/facebook/whatsapp
uviTR2Y.png Last request:  my First Request

• I love it 2

3 minutes ago, myCro ? said:

What other games have you played and finished? Give me more detalies, explain like you are trying to make me start the game/s too

well i just finished "DreadOut 2"....It is a horror game It revolves around the other dimension of the Ghosts...It depends on courage and intelligence .so If you are a fan of horror, I advise you to play this game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolver-CSBD said:

well i just finished "DreadOut 2"....It is a horror game It revolves around the other dimension of the Ghosts...It depends on courage and intelligence .so If you are a fan of horror, I advise you to play this game.

And now tell me more, what other games have you finished? only these two? make me a list

• I love it 1

1 hour ago, myCro ? said:

And now tell me more, what other games have you finished? only these two? make me a list

well im guy who loves horror games ... thisis the list of horror games i've finish and like it

- Frist we have "Emily Wants To play too"survival horror gameplay and strives to creep you out.

- Second we have "Sinistria" i really remember this game she was creeping me out.

- and we have "Granny" This game is well known

- "Pacify" fun when play with a friends

*And some Simple other games .. like

- "Among Us"  This game is by far my favorite game ever in my phone

- "Party Panic" I used to play it with friends too

etc...

They are all simple games ... Evryones can play it ❤️

* uploaders project Help us to add or modify our servers With all the safety and security From the viruses Thanks to VirusTotal 

-https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

* And about vGame review it help us Finding Our favorite kind of games

- Action-adventure Games 
- Battle Royale Games 
- Sport Games 
- Simulator Games

* And many types of games With the right price 

• I love it 3

WtiKIUH.gif Thank you for your request! We are interested in people that could help us but sadly you are not what we are looking for, we have different perspectives about what we want/wish.

Click on one of the image to get to apply for a specific project if you want something new

lCYReC6.png            ukP9OPk.png            opD9toi.png            D7MF0JI.png           VOuqEZq.png
Wish you all the best!

XwUYJ4F.png

Maintain Your Creativity Reckoning Originality