iBeesoft Data Recovery - possibly the simplest and most efficient data recovery application

Angrry.exe™

u security you saw different programs that promised to recover deleted, lost, corrupt data s.a.m.d. Those tested applications were easy to use and even effective. But iBeesoft Data Recovery has shown me that it can be even easier. How Simple? Well ... at kindergarten level. Let me explain!

iBeesoft Data Recovery is a software that you can download from here for free, but for which you have to pay if you want extra features. Personally I used the free version and I was pleased. All I did was download it, install it like any other application and open it.

I opened the application and everything looks like this:
1b.png?resize=750%2C482&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

I mean seriously, this is the interface and all you have to do is select the type of file or files you want to retrieve. All are checked and you must clear the ones you do not want. Then press Start.

2b.png?resize=750%2C484&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

It asks you where you want to search your files, and you choose the partitions. Scanning is fast including on SSD or HDD and regardless of capacity, everything went on in just a few seconds. It seemed too fast.

And yet it worked.
3b.png?resize=750%2C487&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

4b.png?resize=700%2C455&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

5b.png?resize=700%2C455&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

The application is very simple and you have the steps above picture by picture. If I thought it couldn't be simpler, iBeesoft showed me that it can. The application is efficient, does what it promises and nothing more. It doesn't have a pompous interface, exotic features or I know what.

The application is intended to be used by anyone, simply, without too much headaches. If you want to try it you have the link  here  from where you can download it and eventually buy it.