¤ Date and time: today 
¤ Reason of complaint: sniper mode killer and insult me
¤ Proof (screenshot  or demo):  

dei.png

deiber.png

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

you only do it so that the administrator can be taken away from me for that you do it, because you don't show when you insulted ElAnonimo and me because you don't show it just to take my administrator away and if I did, I also insulted you because you insulted me you are a degree and a little older It is for you to set a bad example you must do your best as ElAnonimo told you that here we come to help not to move, We must be United But it is up to you manager what they say that is Thank you 🙂 ¡.Good Luck For me and for everyone,!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

where are the tests as you insult you are a liar Also it would be useful to read the rules

and if you have 4 days of admin here what you did 2 days ago in califor server

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Ya leí las reglas Hijo, creo que deberías leerlas ya que no pones la orden Ser calificado más que yo, y California es pasado y bueno si fue un momento porque estaba buscando a mis amigos para traerlos aquí o no te das cuenta! Buena suerte hermano,

And I don't lie and I can call ElAnimo that he was there, and he also warned you with your respect, that he was more careful that he has more degree than you, and how you might not even respect him.

Editat de Deiber.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

BOth warned- couse no english language!NEXT SUSPENDED

• Ador 1
  • Like 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

PS -Skull take care with the rules. No kick even if u pre-manager only if u see server 32/32 . type status and look before kick bot or u can go downgrade! After server loosing 32/32 u must add back bots by amx_addfake 2

• Ador 3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

About Us

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world with a very high potential, where those who join us will become legends. The CsBlackDevil Community has over 60.000 members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world. For this reason we consider ourselves, an international gaming community where members have the opportunity to know and interact with each other.

Points Bank & Items Shop

Invest your points in Bank or spend them on Items Shop.

Click

Zombie Plague Addons

Buy now Zombie Plague Addons and make your server popular.

Buy now!

DONATE NOW

We are trying to buy some new applications for our forum even the costs are big. If you want to help us, you can do it and we are thankful.

Donate!
  • Creează nouă...