Sari la conținut

Hello ! 👋

I come with this message to you to remind you that you can bet on your favorite matches, so I have prepared for you matches from South America, named Copa America ! 

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/bettingshop/

Thank you !

Stendhal Stendhal

Good evening members and gamblers! 👋

As I told you last time, I kept my promise, promising to add new soccer competitions, meaning CENTRAL AND NORTH AMERICA: Gold Cup and EUROPE: The European Championship U21.

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/bettingshop/

I hope you like it I wish you more winnings! Stay close! ⚽⚽⚽

Stendhal Stendhal

Hello Community Members,

This proposal is about to PUBG players,

So i propose to create a new PUBG channel because the most trending game and played all over the world,

There all PUBG players can talk about the game and upgrades even can play in room card or play in squads,

Maybe will help us about activity of members,

Thank you.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
6 minutes ago, Ga[M]er said:

i propose to create a new PUBG channel

Hello, channels in our server is totally free, you just have to ask to a global-mod or a administrator for create a channel (talk with me if you want a channel in my area).

12 minutes ago, Ga[M]er said:

PUBG players can talk about the game and upgrades even can play in room card or play in squads,

About this, the point is that players who play it want stay alone with their friends, privacity is first, is the first thing what they players ask, "we can have a channel private just for us"?

• I love it 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
42 minutes ago, - hNk said:

About this, the point is that players who play it want stay alone with their friends, privacity is first, is the first thing what they players ask, "we can have a channel private just for us"?

Agreed with you i'm talking about public channel like everyone can entered and play with us and agreed privacity is first but the point is the community members who are playing PUBG can be play in one map with using room card.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
1 hour ago, Ga[M]er said:

Agreed with you i'm talking about public channel like everyone can entered and play with us and agreed privacity is first but the point is the community members who are playing PUBG can be play in one map with using room card.

As experience,

I am purely 100% sure that no one will visit that channel, like mostly 

The reason is that no one is that much free to go to the channel and wait for others, wait for others to finish their matches. I agree there are PUBG players but there are not a lot of them. No one will come to join the channel. If the server was big like 400 members online or so then it would have been possible.

Lets take 50 members play PUBG, cut the half because everyone's time of being free is different, timezone is different. 25 members, cut the half cause they would be afk or inactive or they could be playing other games.....

No offence but the proposal isn't good enough

No hard words, just chill, just my opinion

Regards

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hi

If you are a pubg player, you can create a new channel for yourself : https://channel.csblackdevil.com

then you can invite your friends who are playing the same game,

everyone has his team playing with some,

so no need to do all this.

• I love it 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
15 minutes ago, Lunix I said:

Hi

If you are a pubg player, you can create a new channel for yourself : https://channel.csblackdevil.com

then you can invite your friends who are playing the same game,

everyone has his team playing with some,

so no need to do all this.

You got your answer for the moment, of we will gonna see that people show interest in this type o channels we will gonna create a section.

• I love it 3

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

• Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

About Us

➤CSBD COMMUNITY, a virtual world which continues to grow in the gaming world with a very high potential, where those who join us will become legends.

• Creează nouă...