Problem for GRADING on forum

NeverSleep

Hello Staff members 

I am NeverSleep and i wanted to be a Staff of your community but the problem is that i dont have Ts3 nor i can get it on my pc , So can there be any 2nd way to become the Staff of your community if yes , Please reply ASAP and thanks for your time , Hope that i can be a Staff too and contribute towards csblackdevil Community ? 

Hello NeverSleep, I think you are new to your here

Respect the model please.

Model of F.A.Q Section:

• Your ickname:
  • Your Problem:
  • Screenshot:

To get the most help we can provide:

• Failure to comply posting Model leads to closing the topic.
  • Make the Title very clear, for example [Problem with posting] or [Server hosting error] or [Can't see signature] etc...
  • Attach an image "picture" only if it's need it.
  • Due to inactivity of the person who requested help, topic will be closed in 2 days!
  • The topic must be only related to this Community [community, servers, hosting offerings, counter-strike [CS:GO], teamspeak, organization, events] etc...
  • Everyone can post the solution for the support, but you must respect Community Rules to avoid warnings, suspend, ban.

And about what you asking for, i'll try to help you: Read in here"How can you become a CSBD Staff Member"

And about your TS3 problem, post it in here we will find solution for it

I hope i helped you with this, and any thing you didnt understand just contact me 

Greetings.

Topic/Closed!!

• I love it 2