Sari la conținut

TRUE or FALSE QUIZZ - "izi" points!

 

Mr.Love Mr.Love
PranKk.

[NewLifeZM.CsBlackDevil.Com] Looking for helpers and Moderators

Recommended Posts

NewLifeZM.CsBlackDevil.Com - SEARCHING FOR GOOD ADMINS / STAFF TO STAY ACTIVE IN NIGHT AND MORNING!
 
¤ Nickname:
¤ Skype/Steam:
¤ Age:
¤ Your Country:
¤ Admin experience:
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: 
¤ Other information:
 
Rules To Be Accepted:
-Read Rules + Respect/Follow Them
-You must speak English Clearly no issue on it
-You Should Be Daily Active In The Server at least 3 hours per day & spectate in night
- You Should Be Active On TS3/TeamSpeak3 Also If U Can
  • I love it 5

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname:BaBy DriV3R xD
¤ Skype/Steam:bb.dd22
¤ Age:22
¤ Your Country:Macedonia
¤ Admin experience:7 years old nick KinG^ old adm of zmoldschool
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):yes 100%
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i know this server its old server and still in best rank also i want to help the server to do my best 🙂
¤ Other information:managers i just want to ask here if i can get elder? because about my experience i think i need a test? as i said 7 years experience adm... i know adm amx-ss,etc...
so i want just a test from managers to test me as elder 🙂
thanks for understadning,g/l

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
11 hours ago, BaBy DriV3R xD said:
¤ Apodo: KyngOFMysterys
¤ Skype / Steam: :[
¤ Edad: 18
¤ Tu País: Colombia´Bogota
¤ Experiencia de administrador: Ayudo A Los Jugadores Del  Servidor Entre Otras Cosas
¤ ¿Se puede observar en la noche (Sí / No): Si Si Puedo 
¤ ¿Por qué quieres ser administrador en NewLifeZM? Me Gusta Mucho Este Server Tambien Me Gusta El Respeto De Los Jugadores Por Eso Quiero El Admin En Este Servidor Es Muy Bueno
¤ Otra información: No No Tengo Otra Info

 

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
12 hours ago, BaBy DriV3R xD said:
¤ Nickname:BaBy DriV3R xD
¤ Skype/Steam:bb.dd22
¤ Age:22
¤ Your Country:Macedonia
¤ Admin experience:7 years old nick KinG^ old adm of zmoldschool
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):yes 100%
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i know this server its old server and still in best rank also i want to help the server to do my best 🙂
¤ Other information:managers i just want to ask here if i can get elder? because about my experience i think i need a test? as i said 7 years experience adm... i know adm amx-ss,etc...
so i want just a test from managers to test me as elder 🙂
thanks for understadning,g/l

 

Let's see your ability on the server, how you get on the server, how you treat the players, how you treat moderation / administration and then see if you're good for moderation 🙂 (Your activity on the server also tells you not to forget it .. )

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
6 hours ago, Crack said:

 

Accepted

you will stay on test for a week, you have to make more activity. also you have to change your nick must be the same in forum & the game.

(Contact me via pm with your infos)

Next!!

  • I love it 1

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: Balor.
¤ Skype/Steam:-
¤ Age:22
¤ Your Country:Algeria
¤ Admin experience: Froum Helper to Founder but i want start from Helper
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): ofc ! for get up
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: To Join on staff newlifezm like old
¤ Other information: Regdars to Managers Newlifezm the big regdars @PranKk.
 
  • I love it 2

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
31 minutes ago, Balor. said:
¤ Nickname: Balor.
¤ Skype/Steam:-
¤ Age:22
¤ Your Country:Algeria
¤ Admin experience: Froum Helper to Founder but i want start from Helper
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): ofc ! for get up
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: To Join on staff newlifezm like old
¤ Other information: Regdars to Managers Newlifezm the big regdars @PranKk.
 

Accepted

Contact me via pm with your infos

Next!!

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: NeverSleep
¤ Skype/Steam: n/a
¤ Age: 19
¤ Your Country: India
¤ Admin experience: Semi-GOD NewLifeZM
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):Yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  I see players abusing rules while the admins are being afk (doing their activity) so i will be likely to play most time so i can handle them
¤ Other information: I am comedian boy , I like to joke and do whatever i can to make people smile and laugh 🙂 Laughter is the best Medicine 🙂😄 

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Postat (editat)
¤ Nickname: QRJ
¤ Skype/Steam: -
¤ Age: 18
¤ Your Country: Morroco
¤ Admin experience: 5Years Co-Owner / 2 Years Founder/1Years Manager/Last Server : THUGLIFEZM- PRINCE
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): of cours
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i like this server
¤ Other information: I hope to accepte 🙂
Editat de Abderahman

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: GeNeRaL
¤ Skype/Steam: generalcsbd
¤ Age: 15
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 4 years ago
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server & Players & make server top 10
¤ Other information: thanks ❤️
  • I love it 1

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
On 5/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, NeverSleep said:
¤ Nickname: NeverSleep
¤ Skype/Steam: n/a
¤ Age: 19
¤ Your Country: India
¤ Admin experience: Semi-GOD NewLifeZM
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):Yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  I see players abusing rules while the admins are being afk (doing their activity) so i will be likely to play most time so i can handle them
¤ Other information: I am comedian boy , I like to joke and do whatever i can to make people smile and laugh 🙂 Laughter is the best Medicine 🙂😄 

REJECTED !

On 5/19/2019 at 1:46 PM, Abderahman said:
¤ Nickname: QRJ
¤ Skype/Steam: -
¤ Age: 18
¤ Your Country: Morroco
¤ Admin experience: 5Years Co-Owner / 2 Years Founder/1Years Manager/Last Server : THUGLIFEZM- PRINCE
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): of cours
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i like this server
¤ Other information: I hope to accepte 🙂

Accepted, I wait Pm with nick and pass!

 

On 5/19/2019 at 2:54 PM, GeNeRaL* said:
¤ Nickname: GeNeRaL
¤ Skype/Steam: generalcsbd
¤ Age: 15
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 4 years ago
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server & Players & make server top 10
¤ Other information: thanks ❤️

Accepted, I wait Pm with nick and pass!

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: Boyka!!
¤ Skype/Steam: boykacsblack
¤ Age: 15
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 2-3 years ago
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server & Players & make server top 10

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: abdo
¤ Skype/Steam: kinggaaza12
¤ Age: 17
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 3 years
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): sure
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  help this server newlife and helps all players
I hope accepted me i know all rules @PranKk. and other manager .

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
1 hour ago, Boyka!! said:
¤ Nickname: Boyka!!
¤ Skype/Steam: boykacsblack
¤ Age: 15
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 2-3 years ago
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server & Players & make server top 10

Accepted, I wait Pm with nick and pass!

 

Just now, #abdo said:
¤ Nickname: abdo
¤ Skype/Steam: kinggaaza12
¤ Age: 17
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience: 3 years
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): sure
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  help this server newlife and helps all players
I hope accepted me i know all rules @PranKk. and other manager .

Accepted, I wait Pm with nick and pass!

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Postat (editat)
On 5/20/2019 at 12:40 PM, Am-MgMg said:
¤ Nickname: Am-MgMg
¤ Skype/Steam: mahmoudhatem984
¤ Age: 18
¤ Your Country: Palestine
¤ Admin experience:  i have 2 years of experience
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): sure of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help server and players
¤ Other information: Thanks ❤️

REJECTED !!

Editat de -Dark
warn +2 / [Duble-Post] Read Rules

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: |NeVer [email protected] Down|
¤ Skype/Steam: steam yes
¤ Age: 20
¤ Your Country: Pakistan
¤ Admin experience: newlifezm
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  iwas admin here thats why
¤ Other information: nothing

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: [email protected]
¤ Skype/Steam: -
¤ Age: 1
¤ Your Country: Tunisia
 ¤ Admin experience: 7 years old
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server and i have exprince in fixed addons and old played

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
6 hours ago, i[P]aapay said:
¤ Nickname: |NeVer [email protected] Down|
¤ Skype/Steam: steam yes
¤ Age: 20
¤ Your Country: Pakistan
¤ Admin experience: newlifezm
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  iwas admin here thats why
¤ Other information: nothing

 

4 hours ago, rouwayedabass1 said:
¤ Nickname: [email protected]
¤ Skype/Steam: -
¤ Age: 1
¤ Your Country: Tunisia
 ¤ Admin experience: 7 years old
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes of course
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  Help Server and i have exprince in fixed addons and old played

REJECTED

NEXT!!

  • Haha 2

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Postat (editat)
Nickname: edoni$$
¤ Skype/steam dont have one
¤ Age:18
¤ Your Country:Italy
¤ Admin experience: 5 years old nick PrObLeMzZ
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):sometimes 
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i know this server its old server and still in best rank also i want to help the server to do my best 🙂
¤ Other information:managers i just want to ask here if i can get god? because about my experience i think i need a test? as i said 5 years and more dont remember when i really started playing  experience adm... i know adm amx-,etc...
so i want just a test from managers to test me as god 🙂
thanks for understadning,
Editat de edoni$$
  • I love it 1

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

¤ Nickname: Ses
¤ Skype/Steam: steam yes
¤ Age: 18
¤ Your Country: Egypt
¤ Admin experience: 6 Years
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  I am Was Join to this server because this server in the best server in the world 
¤ Other information: ---















 

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
1 hour ago, edoni$$ said:
Nickname: edoni$$
¤ Skype/steam dont have one
¤ Age:18
¤ Your Country:Italy
¤ Admin experience: 5 years old nick PrObLeMzZ
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):sometimes 
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i know this server its old server and still in best rank also i want to help the server to do my best 🙂
¤ Other information:managers i just want to ask here if i can get god? because about my experience i think i need a test? as i said 5 years and more dont remember when i really started playing  experience adm... i know adm amx-,etc...
so i want just a test from managers to test me as god 🙂
thanks for understadning,

 

1 minute ago, ."Ses" "Zm". said:

¤ Nickname: Ses
¤ Skype/Steam: steam yes
¤ Age: 18
¤ Your Country: Egypt
¤ Admin experience: 6 Years
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): yes
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM:  I am Was Join to this server because this server in the best server in the world 
¤ Other information: ---















 

Accepted as Helper. 

Send me PM with your info.

Next?

 

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
13 hours ago, edoni$$ said:
Nickname: edoni$$
¤ Skype/steam dont have one
¤ Age:18
¤ Your Country:Italy
¤ Admin experience: 5 years old nick PrObLeMzZ
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No):sometimes 
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: i know this server its old server and still in best rank also i want to help the server to do my best 🙂
¤ Other information:managers i just want to ask here if i can get god? because about my experience i think i need a test? as i said 5 years and more dont remember when i really started playing  experience adm... i know adm amx-,etc...
so i want just a test from managers to test me as god 🙂
thanks for understadning,

 

  • I love it 1

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
On 5/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, edoni$$ said:

 

you do not even have 5 minutes played on the server but do you want admin??>? Entering the server is playing for a while after I am waiting for you with a request in the NewLifeZm Section

Rejected. 
Next

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Postat (editat)

bruh i grew up with cs black devils servers i stopped playing a while ago bc i was busy with work but dont tell me i havent even played 5 min u now how manny staff members cs blackdevil servers have ben replaced i'll still be here when u get replaced tooshaq oh snap GIF

Editat de #DeXteR
Verbal Warning / Post-Hunt, [Read Rules]
  • Haha 2

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
¤ Nickname: Balor.
¤ Skype/Steam:-
¤ Age:22
¤ Your Country:Algeria
¤ Admin experience: Froum Helper to Founder but i want start from Helper
¤ Can you spectate in night (Yes/No): ofc ! for get up
¤ Why you want to be admin in NewLifeZM: To Join on staff newlifezm like old
¤ Other information: Regdars to Managers Newlifezm the big regdars @#DeXteR
  • I love it 3

Partajează acest post


Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

    Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

About Us

➤CSBD COMMUNITY, a virtual world which continues to grow in the gaming world with a very high potential, where those who join us will become legends.

×
×
  • Creează nouă...