Problem With SD Card

[ZNS] CrpsH'_* ( CR )

• Your Nickname: CR
  • Your Problem: hi guys i got a sd card ( DIDN'T BOUGHT IT RECENTLY ITS OLD ) and its giving me a problem no mobile device can use it and on my moto e4 whenever i connect it. it says sd card is corrupt needs to be formatted but on 20% it says "Couldn't erase sd card. Command '41 volume partition disk: 179.128 public' failed with '400 41 command failed' "
    so i connect it on my pc using card reader and it connects i can see its file but whenever any work or actions which is connect to sd card happens it disconects, only for 3-4 seconds then it says please connect any device in this drive. Like if i format it it disconnect . i used sd card formatter , easeup partition software (IT CANT EVEN BE SEARCHED ON EASEUP PARTITION IT DISCONNECTS AS SOON AS IT KNOWS THAT THERE'S A WORK BEEN DONE WHICH INCLUDE SD CARD ) . I also tried power management and format / partition thing from cmd prompt. 
    Its just like anywork which includes sd card it disconnects or else if u dont open the sd card drive and leave it its just connect and responding but whenever there's a work including sd card it disconnects and says there's no device in drive K (SD CARD DRIVE) 
  • Screenshot: THIS SS IS AFTER CONNECTING SD CARD, LIKE ALWAYS IT RESPONSE UNTIL NO ACTION IS TAKEN INCLUDING SD CARD THEN I OPENED IT , IT OPENED NO PROB BUT AFTER 3 SECONDS THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME NO MATTER WHAT ACTION I TAKE.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg3z4a90wcwcfqk/SDCARD.jpg?dl=0

This is a simple fix for the command volume partition disk, including the command 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24 volume partition disk failure, "Null" problem. If you have important files on your SD card, you can download Rcysoft Data Recovery Software to help you retrieve lost data from your SD memory card.

Unable to format SD memory card due to Null failure of volume partition disk: Android mobile phone users including Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, HTC, LG, Android One and Google Pixel will encounter the problem that "external SD card cannot be formatted" Especially after they updated the Android operating system to Marshmallow 6.0 or 6.0.1.

Why does the "Volume partition disk fail and display empty" error occur?

The reason why Android mobile phone users cannot format the micro SD card on the mobile phone is probably because the card is damaged or damaged and needs to be repaired in order for the mobile phone to read or recognize the card.

How to Fix Command Volume Partition Disk Failed with Null Error?

Download

Steps to repair the SD memory card with the 'Volume partition disk failed and empty' error:

Step 1: Select the SD memory card with the missing data and click the "Scan" button.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

Step 2. Click the "Save" button to select the file to retrieve from the damaged SD memory card.

f7.jpg

i hope your problem solved.

On 3/10/2019 at 2:34 AM, Angrry™ said:

This is a simple fix for the command volume partition disk, including the command 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24 volume partition disk failure, "Null" problem. If you have important files on your SD card, you can download Rcysoft Data Recovery Software to help you retrieve lost data from your SD memory card.

Unable to format SD memory card due to Null failure of volume partition disk: Android mobile phone users including Samsung, OnePlus, Sony, HTC, LG, Android One and Google Pixel will encounter the problem that "external SD card cannot be formatted" Especially after they updated the Android operating system to Marshmallow 6.0 or 6.0.1.

Why does the "Volume partition disk fail and display empty" error occur?

The reason why Android mobile phone users cannot format the micro SD card on the mobile phone is probably because the card is damaged or damaged and needs to be repaired in order for the mobile phone to read or recognize the card.

How to Fix Command Volume Partition Disk Failed with Null Error?

Download

Steps to repair the SD memory card with the 'Volume partition disk failed and empty' error:

Step 1: Select the SD memory card with the missing data and click the "Scan" button.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

Step 2. Click the "Save" button to select the file to retrieve from the damaged SD memory card.

f7.jpg

i hope your problem solved.

On 3/10/2019 at 2:28 AM, DiaboliK. said:

I Didn't Loose Any Files So Repairing Wont Work And I Tried It Didn't it just gave me all the data that i have deleted before the sd card was corrupted but i need to save the data which is inside sd card right now or i need to format it since whenever i copy the data inside sd card drive it unmounts/disconnects itself and same happens if i try to format and i have EaseUs Partition Master Home it says format partition which does nothing and does not delete the data inside sd card ? 

Yet for AOMEI and SD CARD FORMATTER i cant format coz card disconnects/unmounts neither cmd promt work i used diskpart and chsdsk it dont work whenever i select the drive (M: My sd card drive) the card unmounts/disconnects

The topic must be only related to this Community [community, servers, hosting offerings, counter-strike [CS:GO], team speak, organization, events] etc...!!!

Or

You can Easily Search on Google or YouTube....

If you Memory Card Crashed Check this tutorial ===> "https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/293480-how-to-repair-memory-card/"

I will Close This Topic to avoid any post hunt / double post!

• Sad 1