Facebook Twitter Youtube

Banned for move commands flooding (burst)

Profesoru

• Your Nickname: Profesor
  • Your Problem: Server automatic Banned for move commands flooding (burst) like 5 min - so all afk will disconnect

In steam is just 5 minutes ban message. WE are playing in ZP 6.2 original . Can we do something? What is the reason for this bans couse i was afk so no commands are executed?! 

It can be from auto attack commands + attack + forward? 

• I love it 3

Hello

This could happen for 2 reasons

1. Your internet is slow at that particular time 

2.It is from the server in wich case u have to wait for the problem to be solved

Just restart your cs or you can wait a few minutes

Regards Ace.

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Profesoru said:
  • Your Problem: Server automatic Banned for move commands flooding (burst) like 5 min - so all afk will disconnect

In steam is just 5 minutes ban message. WE are playing in ZP 6.2 original . Can we do something? What is the reason for this bans couse i was afk so no commands are executed?! 

@Profes0ru
this can be corrected by a specific location in Ftp >>> (metamod)
if you want more details, contact @z0n!c^ ™ ( is Davidblack)

Hello Dear

- This problem occurs when there is an expiration period and the Cs text automatically blocks your IP overrun or the Server issue must be the same.
You may renew your Counter Strike
Suggest that you delete Counter Strike and install it again
If this does not work, restart your Windows and try again

Regards.

Hello 

After switching to ReHLDS, players on my servers keep getting banned with the reason "Banned for move commands flooding (burst)" when they get connection problems. I'm guessing that's because for a moment, all their packets are stopped, and then the next moment, they all arrive at the same time.

I do get the appeal of checking for excessive move commands, but the current implementation annoys the hell out of many people with unstable connections. Wouldn't it make more sense to block the excessive commands instead of banning for it or to check if the amount of commands in a certain period exceeds the limit instead of each burst?

-

Add This Lines to your server.cfg.
And make a rehlds.cfg on cstrike dir. And write this lines too
sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_avg 3000
sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_burst 5000
sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_avg 3000
sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_burst 5000

- look at the video

This is a flood defend on a rehlds but it's ban if the client are lagging..

Regards.

5 hours ago, Profesoru said:

i hope that's will help you

• I love it 1

10 hours ago, HeNNNrY. said:

Hello 

After switching to ReHLDS, players on my servers keep getting banned with the reason "Banned for move commands flooding (burst)" when they get connection problems. I'm guessing that's because for a moment, all their packets are stopped, and then the next moment, they all arrive at the same time.

I do get the appeal of checking for excessive move commands, but the current implementation annoys the hell out of many people with unstable connections. Wouldn't it make more sense to block the excessive commands instead of banning for it or to check if the amount of commands in a certain period exceeds the limit instead of each burst?

-

Add This Lines to your server.cfg.
And make a rehlds.cfg on cstrike dir. And write this lines too
sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_avg 3000
sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_burst 5000
sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_avg 3000
sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_burst 5000

- look at the video

This is a flood defend on a rehlds but it's ban if the client are lagging..

Regards.

I only want to show the original topic about this. https://github.com/dreamstalker/rehlds/issues/334

please read the last three comments.

• Like 1

Hello Dude ..

This problem is very easy , you just need to turn your net wait 1m and enter the cs

If you problem is still try to unistall the cs and reinstall

or just download and install another version of counter strike from HERE

I hope your problem is resolved , Good Luck

Regards.