Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

For killing or rank . (no need for this . actially we like unrankers admins better ! )

For hours . ( i think you need 50-80 hours in server . but if you have a good activity :Daily or semi daily: i think admins will think about hiring you )

Extra info :

Rules to be accepted.

1. You Have To Respect All Rules Of The Server
  2. You Should Be Daily Active In The Server Or Semi Daily.
  3. You Should Follow The Above model.
  4. After you start your admin request, you are not allowed to reply to any admin's vote, otherwise your request will be rejected. No exceptions.
  5. Respect The Topic Title:  Admin Request [ Your Nickname].
Edited by Lights_HunterDz
Edited for a good reason ! xD
  • I love it 2

• 2 weeks later...

About a member in our server .. he is isung miltupe accounts with Almost same name .. spamming Admin reaquest .. and he smh have been Accepted .

idk what is going on but . it's so obvious ... 

ALL ARE THE SAME PERSONE !

Mohmad_maas

defuz*/*markeloff

defuz*/*markeloff another request

3dystan_maas 

3dystan_maas  (Accepted .. how ? idk ) @elpadrinos ♔♔♔ @Solito/Im Alone

Edited by Lights_HunterDz
  • I love it 2

friends understand that, but we need people in the server, or more admin here, you can not give key to anyone, until you see that it is a good character, I understand your troubles, but remember that we need people in the server to be able raise again, if you have any other suggestion could arrive, it will be under observation, for this case

On 4/26/2018 at 11:56 PM, Solito/Im Alone said:

friends understand that, but we need people in the server, or more admin here, you can not give key to anyone, until you see that it is a good character, I understand your troubles, but remember that we need people in the server to be able raise again, if you have any other suggestion could arrive, it will be under observation, for this case

i understand our need to admins . but we are not desperate to that much .. hiring a mulri profiles guy ?! rlly ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...