Facebook Twitter Youtube

Telk You , No trust in World

KeNLoZeR

I didn't understand anything, if you are romain speak in our language, will be more simple to socialize. :)

He had a server but now its stolen buy someone else

He is saying this

And there qre trusted people but you made bad friends

I have many very good friends here on CSBD i don't even saw them but we are very good friends

• I love it 2

Loading Brother I think KeNLoZeR Saying DJ-SBIK_Store stoled His 89.40.233.150:27015 server He Give's FTP + TNI.ro user / pass to DJ-SBIK_store And DJ Change Pass Every Thing's Of His Server .... 

• I love it 2

See KeNLoZeR Not All People are Same Like Dj_SBIK_Store Some People Are Good In World Like Loading , Javed , etc u can Belive Those Who Belive u , u can Trust in World Because There are some Good People Also :)

Regrade SoRrY

• I love it 3

from what I read I realized dat de person who pretendet to be your friend betrayed and stole your server... ok

but its not necessary to open a topic to show at de people who member of CSBD is "bad"  

just cuz he stole your server doenst mean no one to be friend with him people in de forum are smart enough to understand who is a real friend and whos not... if you understand me

peace out

• I love it 1

As long as you bought the server and you have the e-mail already in use you can send a ticket to tni.ro and solve the problem, because you are the owner in contract. Next time you should be more careful in who you have thrust, but don't generalize a closed case (if one man is rude, you can't say everyone is rude), because if you stop thrusting people, you will stop thrust yourself and you will live like a robot.

Try sending a ticket at TNI.ro, it might solve this, we are sorry for that but it is not our mistake.

Good luck, have a nice evening !

Edited by RevoluTioN.
  • I love it 3