Facebook Twitter Youtube

We support Palestine

GLORY TO PALESTINE!

Allah-u AKBAR!!

Our mother will be tomorrow free in shaa ALLAH! Thanks loading brother, i hope all the world stand one man, and be one hand for helping palestine, against the mess of Israel!

LONG LIFE PALESTINE!

LONG UN-LIFE ISRAEL!

• I love it 9

We all support gaza may god help them and win them their war 

it isn't a war bro, Islam never insisted of war, nor arabs likes it, and others like USA says ARABS Are TERRORISTS! But We aren't, i see 50% of CSBDevil's members are Muslims, not only arabs are muslims, and not only muslims are arabs!

So as i said, Palestine isn't in a war, it is in a case of defending it's country, Israel took it from them, AND THEY SHOULD GET IT BACK!

And palestine is the mother country where nearly all prophets of islam were born!

I SUPPORT GAZA & PALESTINE, AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

Please god save palestine, and let us stand against the chaos of evil that caused israel :(

• I love it 10

1000 martyr, and we are here for gift picture but thank you loading for your interest

Edited by WirwiR
solidarity with the martyrs use the picture
  • I love it 9