Facebook Twitter Youtube

We support Palestine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My name is Samir and I support  Gazza!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Gaza  ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...

I am from Palestine and support my country well, and we will win, God willing!

• 1 month later...

We all support gaza may god help them and win them their war 

it isn't a war bro, Islam never insisted of war, nor arabs likes it, and others like USA says ARABS Are TERRORISTS! But We aren't, i see 50% of CSBDevil's members are Muslims, not only arabs are muslims, and not only muslims are arabs!

So as i said, Palestine isn't in a war, it is in a case of defending it's country, Israel took it from them, AND THEY SHOULD GET IT BACK!

And palestine is the mother country where nearly all prophets of islam were born!

I SUPPORT GAZA & PALESTINE, AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

Please god save palestine, and let us stand against the chaos of evil that caused israel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Houari Boumediene"
Algeria has ruled 13 years and its mother does not know that her son is the head of state. He did not leave, nor does any of his family take a position in responsibility
In the 73-year war that Egypt led, he went to the Soviet Union and gave them a blank check to give Egypt all of its weapons.
When his sister asked him to give her her right, because she was a Mujahid, against her, saying: Even mules and donkeys have strived for God
His brother told him, I will not enlist in the national service, so he sent him to the far south of Algeria in the desert in order to perform the national service
He said to him like you are the people of the people
A head of state who owned 2,500 Algerian dinars in his account
The first Arab president to address the United Nations in Arabic
They said to him: There is a hospital in France that guarantees your recovery. He told them: “Let me die in my country and not be treated by the enemies.
When he fell ill for 45 days in a coma, no one sat in the presidency, respecting him as he breathed his last.
He said his famous word: We are a people that does not worship but God, and all the Algerian people grieve for it, and it is he who said we are with Palestine unjust or oppressed
May God have mercy on him, broad mercy .. Secretary

Free palestines 

• 2 weeks later...

i am from gaza and i support palestine 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...